The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
Agoda.com
$248
$199
1,242 results
All reviewsbackstage grillgrand ole oprycracker barrelfree shuttlelive musicgeneral jacksonshuttle servicethe room was nicedowntown nashvillestarbucksinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel is worth the money that you spend. It is a total resort. It offers all of the amenities that you would expect, even though we didn't use many of them.

The rooms were spacious, clean, and very accommodating. We did play golf, which was very reasonable in price for the immaculate condition of the course. We also ate and socialized at the Irish pub in property. It was absolutely awesome food and authentic style environment.

My only gripe would be that they weren't able to accommodate our two rooms being closer. But.... I should have requested it somehow online.

Room Tip: If you want rooms nearby on another... Request it ahead of time because they are a busy hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Candace R
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Along with my husband, 17 year old, and 20 year old sons I stayed in a room with two uncomfortable double beds. We all slept restlessly due to discomfort.The room was very dusty. There was a complex of cobwebs between the wall and the heating/airconditioning unit. I took a photo and showed it to the front desk attendant. It remained there even four days later when we left! The third day a wrote, " DUST ME" in the dust on the furniture. It was. the bathroom was so small that the door just barely cleared the toilet. We are all thin. I can't imagine maneuvering in the confined space for anyone even slightly overweight! Everything was an added expense, not even a free cup of coffee in the lobby. The carpets were not clean or fresh in appearance. There was a large area on the first floor where we saw several groups of children playing, romping, and the indoor pool looked nice though we did not use it as there were many young children enjoying it whenever we looked. We were not expecting it to compare to the Opry Land Suites across the road, but leaving with sinus issues due to dust was not what we bargained for either. Check out time is 12:00 PM. After a late night out we were not pleased to be awakened by housekeeping literally pounding on the door at 8:00 AM just to see if we were ready for the room to be cleaned!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank clearly13
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel for the price. The room was clean, we had plenty of towels and toiletries, the front desk staff was courteous and friendly, computers/printers were in the lobby free of charge (this was especially great so we could print our concert tickets we purchased online at the hotel), the parking was free, shuttles were free to the Opryland resort across the street, checkout was quick and simple (on the t.v.), and the lobby/pool area was modern and decorated nicely. The only thing I would beware of is make sure you get an inside room. I personally don't like hotel rooms that exit to the outside for safety reasons and bugs getting in. There is a little noise with an inside room when people walk by talking, but there were no disturbances during normal sleeping hours so it was not bothersome at all. I would definitely stay here again because it's a lot cheaper and less chaotic than the main opryland resort, and you still get the same amenities (ie...free shuttles and access to their bars/restaurants/spas). When we went to the main resort to visit, there were tons of people standing outside waiting for shuttles, including very large groups of kids. We never had more than 5 or 6 people waiting for a shuttle at the Inn at Opryland. Very organized and convenient!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Very unique how they have taken an outdoor motel, placed a roof on it, and turned it into a two story hotel. However, it also makes it very noisy particularly around the pool area which is open from 8am to 10pm. Staff and facilities very nice. Great location.

Room Tip: Choose room at opposite end from pool, but not under the entrance where the bus starts running at 7am.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed there in March 2013. We could not get a room downtown at a reasonable price. The Staff was great. The hotel was nice and the shuttle is key to a worry free trip to Nashville for drinks and music. The only they need to work on is the Back Stage bar. They had a breakfast buffet that was average one morning but the staff needed more training. We went there for drinks and the bar tender was great. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple