1,291 results
All reviewsbackstage grillgrand ole oprycracker barrelfree shuttleon site restaurantatrium arealive musicgeneral jacksonshuttle servicethe room was nicedowntown nashvillestarbucksinterstatebroadway
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel this weekend when we arrived our room was not ready for check-in at the 3:00 pm time posted by the hotel. We had to wait approx. 20 mins. past check-in time for our room. When we checked out after the two night stay, giving the girl our room key which contained the room number, she check us out. The rate I paid was much less than I expected so I assumed they had charged my credit card for one of the nights. When we got to the parking lot my wife reviewed the bill and found that we had just paid for someone else's room. We had to go back into the hotel and get things straitened out. If we had not reviewed the bill we would have had a charge to our credit card for two nights plus the cash I paid for for the individuals room that was not ours. The hotel was nice and clean, it just seemed overwhelmed at check-in and in experienced staff at check-out. The bed was to soft and seem to swallow you, pillow were to soft.

Room Tip: Ask for inside room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James D
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I booked this room for my wifes 34th birthday, & let them know it was a special occasion when I called. It took 35 minutes to get checked in (long line). Then when we finally got up to the room, it was horrible. It was right beside the elevator, the walls are paper thin, you could hear anyones conversation as they walked by. There was dried urine on the toilet, coffee pot had old coffee left in filter, pathetic. When I told them about all this they said we are sorry, THATS IT! Do NOT Stay Here!

Room Tip: Make sure when you book you ask to NOT be near a elevator, the walls are very thin!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Melissa H
Amber S, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

We are truly sorry that this was not an exceptional birthday visit. Our management team is currently researching cleanliness concerns in this review and will be addressing. We value all of our guests and will be reaching out to this guest in order to discuss the recent visit and find a resolution.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night while in Nashville to attend the CMA awards. The location is nice – there is a huge mall directly across the street which the hotel offers free shuttle service to. The Opryland hotel is also directly across the street. Several restaurants are nearby too including a Cracker Barrel, McDonalds and Shoneys. We had the breakfast buffet at the hotel restaurant but I would not recommend it. It was expensive and not very good. I’ve seen better buffets offered for free at hotels.
The lobby area is very clean and modern looking. The front desk staff were very friendly. I saw a computer area in the lobby for guests to use. I’m not sure if free wi-fi is offered or not since I did not bring my laptop.
Our room was also clean and modern looking. It appears as if the rooms have been recently renovated. Our room had an outside entrance. There are rooms in the hotel with indoor entrances, which I would have preferred. We had a corner room by the road and the traffic noise was very loud. You could see outside light from around the door frame so the room wasn’t very airtight. The bathroom was extremely small and when you open the door it just barely gets by without hitting the toilet.
There were several mirrors in the room which were very helpful as we prepared to go to the show! The toiletries included the standard Radisson bar soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. There is also a hairdryer available. Not the typical wall mounted one but a “real” hair dryer.
It was about 10 miles to downtown from this hotel which wasn’t bad. If I were to visit Nashville again I would stay here and I would recommend to friends.

Room Tip: Ask for an indoor entrance.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank StephanieCincinnati
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Check in was quick and easy. Front desk staff were nice. The lobby was pretty. There is a restaurant in the hotel. We had an inside room on the 3rd floor with a sleep number bed. The bathroom was small. Nice size closet with a door - has ironing board and iron in closet. The sink is outside of the bathroom and there is a shelf to the right of the sink with hairdryer and a one-cup coffee maker. The television did not have good reception and there were a limited number of channels. We did not spend a lot of time in the room so this was not an issue for us. The door to our room did not close all the way - had to make sure to pull it completely closed. You look down upon the indoor pool and this large open area. The noise is carried upwards from the pool - there were only a few people in the pool but you could hear them. Suggestions: Put in some type of sound barrier around the pool to help deaden the noise (walls, movable walls, etc) and that might help. There is this large open area next to the pool. The hotel is okay but it could be better. There is an ice machine at the end of the hallway. We only spent 2 nights - okay for a night or two. It is across the street from the Gaylord hotel but it is not easy crossing the street and it can seem like a long walk to the Gaylord if it is raining.

Room Tip: Rooms may be more quieter on the 3rd floor away from the pool
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bagspacked123
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This hotels customers service sucks, we couldnt even sleep here, people were working out front at 7 am in the morning, we complained and they we like oh well, room was dirty and noisy, would never stay here again,,,Didnt recieve 20 deposit back they say you will get when you check out,The only good thing about the location was we were close to everything, but I would never stay here again, all they cared about was money spent there, screw what the customer has to say....to bad customers are just a number to them............

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank David T
Amber S, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

We truly do apologize for the issues experienced during this recent visit. We welcome any feedback regarding issues in room and/or disturbances around the property. We will be reaching out to this guest to get further information about stay and work to resolve- we value all of our customers and appreciate the opportunity to make it right.