1,301 results
All reviews backstage grill grand ole opry cracker barrel free shuttle on site restaurant atrium area live music general jackson shuttle service the room was nice downtown nashville starbucks interstate broadway
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The entire experience started off bad. Never received the e-mail confirmation they promised to send. Arrived at hotel and bus was parked in the check-in area. Would not have been a big deal, but there was an actual bus lane NOT being used and all close parking was full. Parked a bit away and, not wanting to go back and forth to the car, I lugged in my luggage, only to lug it back past my car to my outside room. This after check-in in which one employee ignored me and the other one saw me waiting in line. When it was my turn and she was watching me approach the counter, she saw another hotel guest cut in front of me. She attended to the needs of the other guest and never apologized for the delay. Then she proceeded to answer the constantly ringing phone delaying check in even further. I told her I wanted the quietest room possible and she said she had an "inside" room. She started to assign the room and then said, no, it's outside. She assured me it would be quiet, but it was not of course. It opened directly into the parking lot so you could hear the car doors open and close, engines, etc. Then the air didn't work and had to call front desk. There was hair in the bathroom. Finally get in bed after waiting on maintenance to fix the air and the entire remote for the sleep number bed was missing. When I called the front desk, she seemed annoyed with me!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Carol C
Amber S, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

We always strive to provide our guests with flawless service beginning with their arrival experience. We are sorry to hear of issues experienced during the arrival process, and we're currently looking into this and other issues reported during stay. We will then be following up directly with this guest to resolve.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great location, very close to Gaylord Opryland, the Mills and all of the surroundings. Free shuttles to the Gayloard resort and the Mills. Pleasant hotel with a large open atrium type inner space with pool and restaurant lit by skylight. Nice little restaurant named John A's next door with decent food and live country music in a mellow setting, really enjoyed that. Free WiFi on the whole property is a big plus and appreciated, I was there on business and utilized this often. Nice pillows and the sleep number beds were interesting, never had that in a hotel room. Quality furnishings, Kohler fixtures, but a one piece smallish shower, it works, but a little tight if you're taller. I really liked that Kohler shower head, just might get one for home. Coffee maker and 2 free bottled waters. No refrigerator or microwave. Also a good size LCD tv in standard definition. The room was clean. With this central location, you have options of walking to many eating establishments. They have a restaurant/bar in the premises.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Fusebuddy
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here on Saturday September 8th. We found the location to be fabulous! The free shuttle service to Opryland Resort and Opryland Mills Mall runs every 1/2 hour. The wi-fi was free and worked rather well. The staff at the front desk was courteous and check in was rather quick. The only downfall I could see was the fact that the decor is very dark. Our beds were comfy, room was clean and the hotel was quiet. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If breakfast was offered I have no clue where it was. Breakfast was probably available for purchase at the Opry Backstage Gril. We did eat an evening meal here on Sat. evening and the food was very good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Just came back from visiting Opryland area and was glad I stayed here. Free shuttles to the Opryland resort and Opry Mills Mall that runs every half hour. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The inside room we had was quiet and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the sleep number worked fine. You just need to know how to use them. The bathrooms are very small, but for half the price of the Gaylord and free parking, it was a great value. The pool was heated and very clean. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The ONLY nice thing I can say about this hotel: The front desk woman checked us in quickly.

Now for Room #1089 - Dried blood on pillow!! Both phones in room were covered in greasy dust, so I used a tissue to hold phone. (Front desk didn't answer anyway.) I walked over to the lobby and told the woman about our complaints. She said the cleaning staff had not done a good job on our room. She gave us two complimentary breakfast coupons and moved us to:
Room #2034 - It was right above the pool area, so naturally it was noisy. However, we had had a long day & just wanted to rest. While making a cup of coffee for my husband I found a 3" long black hair in the coffee cup (which was not sealed in plastic)!! Along with the broken sleep number bed with the stained bottom sheet, and the aforementioned problems, we spent a terrible night! We felt it would do no good to talk to the hotel staff, so the next morning, since we certainly did not want to eat there, we got out of there as quickly as possible!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamela H
Amber S, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

We are truly sorry this hotel stay was a less than great experience at our property. Our hotel management is currently researching items contained in the review. We are actively attempting to contact the guest to resolve and make it right.