“Best Food, Service and Atmosphere in Nashville”
Review of Back Alley Diner

Back Alley Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Back Alley Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 2,114 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We eat here every week at least once and I've never had one complaint about anything. Every dish is delicious and the servers can't do enough for one. The prices are reasonable for the amount of food that one receives! I'd recommend this resturant to anyone who visits or lives in Nashville.

2  Thank dugger43

Reviewed November 3, 2011

From the food to the service, this place is awesome! Nestled in an alley next to the Arcade, you will find a comfortable atmosphere with some of the best food. To top it off - it's so affordable!! Whether you live in Nashville, or plan on visiting - you MUST TRY "B.A.D." - Back Alley Diner.

2  Thank Steven P
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This bar/restaurant hosts great food and terrific atmosphere. The staff was pleasant and fun. The food was great. Try the soup!!!

3  Thank S B
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I recently visited Back Alley Diner located in Arcade Alley in downtown Nashville. I had heard very good things about it so some friends and I decided it give it a try. The young men who run the place advertise that B.A.D. is good, but I have to disagree...it’s fabulous! On the recommendation of our server, I started off with the broccoli chicken cheese soup. It was the perfect starter for a cool day and was to die for! It was perhaps the best soup I have ever had! I followed that exquisite starter with one of the best burgers around. The marinade made the burger, and try as I might to get the recipe, it seems that it is a family secret and one not to be divulged. My friends had the hickory smoked barbeque and claimed it was the best tin town. I can't disagree given the small taste I was able to wrestle from them. The atmosphere was very welcoming and friendly; the service was very good and the hostess was the best I've encountered in a very long time. All in all, it was an extraordinary meal in a great atmosphere. BAD is fabulous and the folks that run it are the best!

3  Thank Stewart M
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We ate at B.A.D for lunch while attending a conference at the Sheraton nearby. Lunch was quick and delicious, the servers were super fun and helpful. I recommend playing the mystery shot game! The smoked chicken and hush puppies were awesome. The best part, however, is that they play Michael Jackson's 'Bad' every hour.

2  Thank LittleLaura446