“A Fun Time”

Redneck Comedy Bus Tour
Ranked #17 of 85 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Comedy Bus Tours of Nashville, TN. Nashville's only place to get Redneck Certified - and the funniest way to see Nashville landmarks!
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Our tour was at 11am Saturday morning with 10 people on the bus. The price was $30 per adult and lasts 2 hours. We had a wonderful time and laughed all the way. It was great getting information on some of the downtown establishments and hear funny comments from our host. There is a potty break at the Country Music Hall of Fame and you can bring food and drink (including alcohol) on the bus. There is a quiz session on the way downtown that includes the meaning of southern slang that is so funny. We had a great time and are honored to be certified as a redneck!

2  Thank Cheri W
There are newer reviews for Redneck Comedy Bus Tour

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Best 2 hours I have ever spent on a school bus. Tater was awesome, very funny guy! Pointed out some interesting sites in downtown Nashville but don't plan on going if you are only interested in a "tour". This is a comedy show on wheels-Gill is the driver/straight man and I'm not sure how he stayed focused on driving. It is interactive but all in good fun. This is not a tour for kids!!!

1  Thank Carol J
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Our tour guides were very informative and made the tour memorable. Along with some red neck humour the tour was great!

1  Thank Jo-Ann B
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great time. Full of laughs , see the city and get to meet others visiting. Great reminder on why I love living in Nashville .

1  Thank TNGreens
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I took a trip to Nashville on a whim, and it was my granny's birthday so I decided to take her to music city. We decided to go on this comedy tour, because it was an option on our total access pass(great deal). We made the reservation in advance and had no issues. "Tator" was our tour guide. It was so much fun, and not like your average tour. I definitely recommend it!

1  Thank itsyvonnexD