“Great value for the food.”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #1,190 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Cincinnati
“Great value for the food.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love the variety of pasta dishes. It is great for the whole family, with many healthy choices. The amount of food for the money is great. Very friendly staff. I love that you can get plain options without all the seasonings.

Visited December 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Decent before, but not on this night!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I have taken our two kids here with us before with decent results. There are various noodle dishes from around the world that have been quite good.

On this particular night, just my wife and I went. The line was half-way to the door and moving slowly. Finally, we got up to the cashier to order and pay, were then given a number and tried to sit down.

The problem was that several tables needed to be bused and quickly to deal with the crowd. Two women grabbed a table that we had our eye on. So we sat at a table that was just cleaned, but still wet and complete with remaining crumbs left from the party before us. Plus, one of the seats had some spilled liquid on it and the floor had general filth from prior customers. So, the wait staff needs to get up to speed here and go find some sort of cleaning implement called a BROOM and get to work! It begs the question, "Where was the manager?"

Now we waited for our food. And time marched on. And the two women beside us finished their meals and had left. And we still had not been served. My wife went up to check and the staff explained that some noodle machine had malfunctioned.

So, track us down at our table and tell us. Don't ignore us and make us wonder. And, make it right--bring us some bread or offer more drinks--for free!

Finally, our meals arrived--and I looked at the silverware and it was NOT clean at all! It looked like old smear.

And my meatball sub--with decent bread--was, I thought, rather small, like six inches for $6.99. And nothing came with it. My wife's noodle dish was fine.

As we ate, my wife put in for an order for us to take home. And again, we ran into this waiting game. By now, Noodle and Company was quieting down. The food-to-go finally arrived and the cashier, who doubled as the hurried (and now harried) waitress apologized. But, by then, the damage was done. The restaurant gets our money, we feel we got taken and there's essentially no recourse.

• Visited December 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Good food, great on your budget”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

NOTE: I did NOT eat at this one; I ate at the one about 12 miles south in Franklin, Tennessee -- the one near the Courtyard and Residence Inn. It wasn't listed on Trip Advisor, so I will review this one, since I'm assuming it's the same chain.

(I only give 5 stars to completely vegetarian restaurants; this one serves meat.)

Cool little place! I was looking for a place close to my hotel, and this one was. It's right behind the Courtyard and Residence Inn in a very, very nice corporate-type area.

You go in and order your food at a counter, get a number, then they bring it to you. The place is cute and super clean. I asked what was vegetarian on the menu, and the girl was VERY accommodating saying anything could be made without the meat; I appreciate that.

I wasn't starving, so I just had a bowl of delicious tomato soup, and a bowl of egg noodles. OMG, the noodles (in butter, of course) were fantastic. They were perfectly cooked and had parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. They were so good, that when I got home, I went out and bought egg noodles to try and replicate them (mine weren't as good).

I enjoyed my meal here. There's plenty of free parking and it's a friendly, low-key, casual atmosphere. The prices were very reasonable! My meal cost hardly anything. When in this area again, I will be back!

• Visited October 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Convenient but not Off-the-Charts Great”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

If you are shopping in Nashville's Green Hills Mall and find the restaurants crowded and a little pricey, you might give Noodles & Company a try. It is just across the north side parking lot from the Mall. We have been there several times in the early evening (rush hour) and have never had trouble getting a seat. The prices are moderate, the serving sizes aren't huge, and the cuisine is perhaps a step just below Pei Wei. Still, it is not bad food for the price.

We have tried the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese, Penne Rosa, Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine, and the Indonesian Peanut Saute. Between the two of us, we found the chicken option below par and suspect that the chicken is not fresh but frozen (even if frozen, it shouldn't be tough). All-in-all every dish has good points. The Indonesian Saute is pretty spicey, but is a nice change of pace...it is my personal favorite.

I rate Noodles & Company 'Average' but would say that is a 'High Average'. We will go back and have no problem recommending the place to our family and friends.

• Visited October 2012
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great pasta, fast and reasonably priced! Counter service with a short wait for your order. They offer lots of optoins to let you decide on type of pasta, type of sauce and meat option. You can eat in or get pasta to go. Portions are large so even the small is still a good size. The salad and bread are also good additions. Wine and beer are available. Atmosphere is casual. Service was good. Open late weekdays.

• Visited June 2012