1,005 results
All reviews great location front desk every afternoon live music free shuttle within walking distance free breakfast bridgestone arena lower broadway shuttle service honky tonks music city center yogurt bars and restaurants parking garage hotel shuttle the hotel offers
Reviewed September 13, 2018

This hotel was wonderful. It is a great location to walk to all the attractions downtown and there is also a free shuttle. Very comfortable rooms and free appetizers every afternoon with live music in the lobby. Very good hot breakfast too. I will definitely stay here again. The people at the front desk were so helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: Our room was overlooking a parking lot and pool and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
ClayW160, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear skivt1030,
Thank you so much for your kind review! The team and I were thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed 7 nights at this hotel for a business trip i Nashville. I had booked an executive suite with a living room and a separate bedroom with a King bed. Be aware that all executive suites are facing the busy Broadway street, my room at the 6th floor included. There is a constant noise from the street, especially during the Friday-Saturday nights.
Chris at the reception was very helpful and had selected the best possible room for me, giving the situation that all rooms of my type are facing the street. The windows are not sound-proof.
The king bed was very comfortable and cleaning of the room was perfect. Aircon is noisy but cooling is fine.
Breakfast buffet was good and I used it every morning.
There is an outdoor pool with towels and sunchairs available, pool is warm and (mostly) clean- I took cigarette butts out of the water a few times. People were drinking and smoking in the pool area even though this is not allowed, not really what I expected.
The fitness center is well equipped and has a filtered drinking water machine to re-fil water bottles which is something I like!
The complimentary buffet in the lobby each afternoon was not at the standard which I have had at other hotel chains like Residence Inn by Marriott, but it was apparently popular and with a live music performance.
The complimentary shuttle bus is good and takes you to lower Broadway area (2nd or 5th)
All in all I think the hotel is best suitable for tourists visiting Nashville for nights out in town- I end at 3 stars due to the rather high price for the experience.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
ClayW160, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear birgitte_bjorn,
Than you for your kind review. The team and I were happy to read you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy all the amenities the hotel has to offer. Nashville is quickly emerging as a destination for all types of travelers from those on business to leisure seekers. Our location offers the best of both worlds offering our reinvented breakfast and lobby to our complimentary high speed WiFi. We have something for everyone. I do apologize that the night life of Broadway disturbed you and I hope you will consider us for the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We stayed over a holiday weekend and had a king suite. The room and hotel were very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was very good. We love the location, close to bars and entertainment. The bed was the best bed I have ever slept in at a hotel. The only con for the room was that the bathroom is a bit small.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
ClayW160, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Sachamo,
Thank you for your kind review of the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. The team and I were happy to read you enjoyed your stay. We do hope you come see us again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Great location, friendly, helpful staff, yummy breakfast & complimentary shuttle made this a very successful business trip. Will definitely book here again. Only drawback is the large construction project taking place next door; however the noise from it was minimal- just made for a dismal view. Hubby actually enjoyed watching the construction.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Jill P,
Thank you for the great review. I have share your review with the team and the were all happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We all hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed Friday - Tuesday over Labor Day weekend.
Nice location and looked to be fairly newly renovated.
Small out door pool, and considering it was over 90, this was welcome.
My room was on the 8th ( top) floor, and it was very quiet, I never heard Any noise, including a door slam.
Adequately clean, view of the construction (!)
Which is everywhere....
Short walk down Broadway to downtown, only takes 10 minutes.
I did the hop on hop off trolly tour which I highly recommended.
$39.00 gets you 2 days(plus tips, of course!)
Terry was an awesome guide and GiGi also did a great job.
I could compliment a few others, but not everyone introduces themselves at every stop.
I loved all the green space in Nashville! Great muesems and parks.
Loved the distillery tour, and it was the first time I tried bourbon.
Tried M restaurant ( a few blocks away from my hotel, away from the honky tonk side, which I will review separately and also hot chicken at Party Fowl, I’ll review that separately as well.
The hotel had a Happy hour daily from 4-6 with gold and live entertainment ( no alcohol, but you could Byo or purchase something in the lobby.
Breakfast buffet daily was well stocked.
It is food service quality and I don’t eat processed food. It was well attended daily and they had very decent coffee.
Shuttle service available, first come basis( I did not use , choose to walk.( after 5 pm , I believe)
A “resort fee” of $12. per day was added to my room for amenities ( front desk , Shuttle, I was told)$30.Per day to park, FYI.
Uber is about $20. To airport ( depends on time of course)
I found an awesome church to attend, Cross Point( 1.3 miles $7.00 Uber)
Blessed to attend, worship and hear the message!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo

Dear mlogreco,
Thank you for your great review. The team and I were happy you enjoyed your Labor Day Weekend with us! Come back and see us again soon.