Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center
$151
ClarionHotels
$189
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$167
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$199
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$134
$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$201
$187
$183
$162
$167
Gaylord Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$314
$299
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationfree shuttlefront desklive musicevery afternoonwithin walking distancefree breakfastshort walkbridgestone arenashuttle servicewould definitely stay here againlower broadwaymusic city centerthe hotel offershotel shuttleyogurtbars and restaurants
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed 3 nights and it was in walking distant to all downtown attractions. The parking was good,.The room was clean and comfortable. Didn't use the pool but it looked very nice. The breakfast was good and really enjoyed the pancake maker and the pancakes were delicious.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of your experience with us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

Your appraisal of our prompt service, clean/comfortable guest rooms, and proximity in downtown Nashville within a stones throw to all the attractions really hit home for my team. It truly brings us great joy that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us, and that you would recommend our hotel property for others.

Next time your travels bring you back to Nashville I hope we will have another opportunity to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My friends and I stayed here from May 27th-30th. This was my first stay at this hotel (not Nashville) and it's about 5 blocks from Honky Talk Row, clean, great pool and friendly staff! We did have a car and parking was a bit high at $22.00 per day. There is a no cost breakfast every morning which included warm eats, not just continental. No room service available, but came with a fridge and microwave. Overall great stay and worth the money!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

We sincerely appreciate your warm acknowledgements about our proximity towards our vibrant entertainment district; clean rooms; great pool, and for complimenting my team of colleagues for their friendliness. It is certainly with pleasure that we ensure you hold such fond memories of your stay.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Can't beat the location. Everything in downtown Nashville right out the door. Restaurants, sites and Nite Life. Only a tiny bit of street noise could be heard from my 8th floor room. Clean. My room was very nice on the 8th floor! Extremely friendly staff.
We were there for a business meeting, using all meeting space. Again, great staff. Space fit our needs. Music district meeting room might need an update with more lighting...and banquet chairs in Entertainment a bit too hard/old?. But otherwise all good space! Breakfast was good/ok.- would like more food options and sliced fruit/berries.
Friday/Saturday night the hotel kinda turned into the "mecca" for bridal parties/bachelorettes. But I did not have a problem. Heard there was a little bit of noise on other floors.

Room Tip: 7/8 floor and away from street, if possible
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Thank you very much for providing us a review of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. On behalf of my team, I am very pleased to read that you hold such fond memories of your stay.

I shall certainly extend your great comments to our entire hotel team. I am also delighted to read that you would recommend, not only our hotel and its location, but most importantly our team of friendly/caring individuals who I have the privileged of working with. In line with that, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback on our meeting space and breakfast. I will follow up with the appropriate managers to explore this option(s).

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed 2 nights. The hotel schuttle was great asset picking us up on Broadway so we didn't have to climb the uphill streets to get back to the hotel. The staff was very friendly, the lobby was very attractive and clean and the eating area where breakfast was available was very clean and set up very well. We love Nashville and would return to the Hilton Inn Express Downtown Nashville.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you so very much for your positive review detailing your experience with us the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and that our facilities and team ensured your stay was comfortable. With respect to our complimentary downtown shuttle, we are one of a few hotels in downtown Nashville that offers this service. This complimentary extra value certainly does come in handy when wanting to venture out to see what our Music City has to offer. The city of Nashville, particularly downtown, has so much to offer its almost impossible to see everything in one visit. Next time your travel brings you back to the Music City we would absolutely love for you to be our guest again!

On behalf of my team, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown for another amazing experience.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great location within walking distance to all downtown attractions. Easy access to the expressway to Opryland. Room was dated but clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast good variety, hot and fresh. Good value stay. Parking on premises at good rate for downtown anywhere. Felt safe walking from downtown back to hotel at night.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings from the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown! I would like to personally thank you for detailing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your recommendation towards our brand and hotel. You are 110% correct on our location: Our hotel is conveniently located next to everything that our Music City has to offer. We personally believe that our location, service, and overall product is what truly separates us from the rest of the downtown hotel competition. In line with that, on Friday/Saturday we feature live entertainment in the lobby; complete with hors d'oeuvre and refreshments to set the ambiance for a fun-filled Nashville weekend. These little extras are what make us an award winning hotel in the eyes of our guests.

On behalf of my team at the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, we hope to have another opportunity to welcome your return visit very soon.