WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #136 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Rensselaer, Indiana
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

First of all, they told us this was walking distance from downtown (Broadway & 2nd)......only if you consider a good 10 miles walking distance! Secondly, when we pulled up to the hotel it looks extremely run down, unlike the picture advertised on the website. The whole area looked pretty ghetto-ish. Third, Roto Rooter was there (at least 10 guys) and they were having some sort of plumbing issue in several rooms with all kinds of hoses and such coming out of the rooms from the second and first floors. Many of the workers were wearing masks! Fourth, we stopped one of the Roto Rooter guys and asked if we should find another place, and of course, he said YES. Said the neighborhood is not safe and neither is the hotel. Would NEVER stay here! I wouldn't let my dog stay at this hotel. Fifth, they told us it was non-refundable when we called to cancel. Needless to say, after a lot of complaining, they DID refund our card.

Room Tip: For anyone traveling to downtown Nashville, I would highly recommend getting a room by the airport...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Shellie D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cedar Springs, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

The lobby glass doors were shattered and repaired with duct tape. The front desk staff was rude. The carpet was filthy with puddle-type stains on the carpet. The deadbolt on the guest room was broken. The light outside the room was smashed. The bathtub was caked with soap scum and grime, clearly NOT cleaned regularly. Absolutely disgusted with this hotel and refused to stay there. We had prepaid for the room online but demanded a refund, after deciding we just absolutely could not stay there. The parking lot is also shared with a "Gentlemans club" that is located right next to the swimming pool. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Comfort Inn on Demonbreaun in Nashville.

Room Tip: If you value your health and safety, don't stay here!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The area of this hotel is awful. Boards up on some windows of motel. On the inside near the lobby was decent once you got to your room...the room hadnt been dusted for days. We were missing the remote which I called the service desk to bring one. An hour later they still hadnt showed up with the remote I called and gave them a friendly reminder..he stated he was the only one at the desk..so it will be a while. During the night while sleeping appox 3am people were banging on our door and being very rude and disrespectcul. Even so when we went down to the nearby restaurant they also told us not to stay on that side of town. Words they used for the people include " crack along with a another word" and "prostitutes". Overall all I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014
      Location
1 Thank Brookej25
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This is the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed. The bed had blood stains all over it and it was falling apart. The material was hanging off the mattress and box spring. I switched to a different room and it was worst than the 1st room. I contacted Booking.com to change hotels, but they where not very helpful. I decided to sleep in my car since I was beat after driving all day and found another hotel the next morning. I wasted a lot of money for a 2 night stay, but I refuse to put my health at risk by staying in a room with the mattress covered in blood. Beware, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!. You have been WARNED. I wish I could show you the pictures I took of this place. I will be reporting this hotel to the Health Department today. This place needs to be shut down. It is not safe for anyone to stay there. Warm Regards from the World Traveler.

PS. I hope they published this honest review. People need to know about this place before wasting their hard earned money.

• Stayed June 2014