Days Inn Downtown-Nashville West Trinity Lane
Reviewed October 27, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Downtown-Nashville West Trinity Lane

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Now, I'm kicking myself for not reading the reviews earlier but alas. This was literally the worst hotel I've ever stayed in, how it hasn't been shut down for poor health conditions is beyond me. We brooked our trip in advance and the front desk STILL charged us $20 for the horrible room. Mattresses were blood stained, reeked of smoke, floor was moldy and damp, shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned thoroughly in a LONG time, hole in the wall from a fist, dead fly on the towels, etc. I called to request more towels and the front desk just said they were washing, didn't offer anything else. VERY RUDE. Seriously had to come home and take a super long, hot shower to rid myself of the stench. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The location was in a super shady area. There was constant traffic all through the night. The room next to us had people drunk and violent and caused a disturbence the entire night. My daughter couldn't sleep that night and I would be lying if I said I didn't have my hand on a weapon watching the door most of the night. My daughter hasw had trouble going to sleep since. Other than that the room was horrible. Stained sheets. Horrible water pressure and the toilet flushed after 5 or 6 tries. Honestly I hope the place becomes a parking lot some day soon. The trailer park a few yards down looks like they need the additional space. I rate it a negative 100%.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed October 17, 2013

When I pulled up to this motel, not hotel, I could not believe the board of health did not condemn this place. The rude staff aside this place is just plain filthy! I would not let my dog stay here. There was blood stains on the wall and the bedding was disgusting, not to mention the sheet rock on the bathroom ceiling hanging down.. Needless to say, we promptly left and booked another hotel elsewhere. I booked this trip through travelocity and was astounded that a reputable company like them would even be affiliated with such an establishment. And for the record, it is not located in downtown Nashville. I was told we would not need a car, not true, it is at least 12 miles from downtown. Understand, I do not need a 5 star hotel, just a clean and friendly place to stay, but this place was deplorable. There is not one redeeming thing I can say about The Days Inn in Downtown Nashville!

Room Tip: I have stayed at several different Baymont Hotels in Tennessee and couldn't be happier with the...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Receptionist were not friendly and careless about arising issue.Internet signal was weak...internet connection should be protected.
Somebody back into our truck and damaged the front..when i went to ask if they have seen or heard anything ..No and that was it...they don't even care to come out and look at what happened...and they have camera around...
The toilet was shaking and rocking.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple