“Great time”

Miss Jeanne's Dinner Theater
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I agree with the other reviewer. It is a hidden gem. Food was great along with the entertainment. Will do again and recommend.

3  Thank chey1234

Reviewed April 10, 2011

My husband took me to the Dinner Theater for my birthday (April 2) and I had such a wonderful time I couldn't wait to get home and write a review for this establishment. The actors were wonderful and the food was delicious. The actors greet you as you enter the theater, dress you with "lovely" accessories, and then lead you to the stage area. Throughout the meal and the play, the actors engage the audience with various pleasantries such as holding conversations, singing, and dancing... (I even got to dance with the sheriff of the town). I was surprised to learn that most patrons are from out of town, which is why I call this a hidden gem. From the location and entering the building you may be a little skeptical (my husband definitely was) but don't let the looks fool you. I have never seen my husband laugh so hard and he is still raving about the chocolate cake. I will definitely be making this a must see for my mother who is traveling to Nashville soon.

23  Thank smurf2z