“Best ribs, best meat and three in Nashville. Bar none.”
Review of Bailey and Cato - CLOSED

Bailey and Cato
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Amazing BBQ and worth the visit
Description: Amazing BBQ and worth the visit
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It's a "to go" place for sure, but the food is the real deal. And I am rough on most of the meat n' threes in Nashville. Nobody here does it better, Great food! When people come in town, this is the place I take them to for some down home good eatin'.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Catfish was crisp on the outside and moist on the inside. The cornmeal coating was perfect. Loved the Mac and cheese and fried corn. If I lived in Nashville, I would eat here at least once a week. Don't be put off by the building. Very limited seating inside and out. We took our food out to the car and enjoyed it just fine.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

The place may look like a dive from the outside but hands down the best pork shoulder I have ever had ! And very affordable ! Probably one of my highlights visiting Nashville

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Short and sweet: Best BBQ, I'm from NYC where everyone from all over the country shows off their BBQ. Many are falling off the bone, but that AND the flavor these ribs have is rare. Smothered chicken to die. Neckbones sell out early. Don't forget desserts--if you're smart you'll get one of everything. Chess pie with a crust that brings tears to your eyes, peach cobbler, tall chocolate layer cake that is so not sweet you can just keep eating it. And more. $99 JetBlue one way Nashville-NYC, I'll be back.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had heard from the locals that this place was good home cooking buffet style. I called ahead to find out that if I wanted something fried I could call it in and it would be ready when I got there. Nope that wasn't the case, they gave my food away to the customers in front. The line person which was the cashier was rude lol and when asked how to get there didn't know how, she wasn't wearing a hair net and was picking up the food and running the cash register with her bare hands. Dropped a roll and watched her pick it up and still put on someone's plate. When the cook came around to let me know if would be another 30 minutes to fry the chicken; he wasn't wearing hair net or gloves as well. I waited 1-1/2 hours for my husbands fried chicken in which I paid extra for all breast; they were thighs that wasn't done when I got home. The food tasted as if canned; it was plain no seasoning. Overly priced for food that wasn't any good. Save your money don't eat there.