“Holy cow! Great food!”

Cuisines: American
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Holy cow! Great food!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was visiting Nashville's Science museum, which is right up the road, and a friend recommended this place for lunch. It was a little crowded and the place is not that big (it does feature counter service). Nonetheless, we grabbed a spot in the back area and had a short wait for the food. Well, this was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten (big, plump, juicy, fresh dressing) and the best part was the sweet potato fries. I am not kidding, eating the fries was practically a religious expereicne for me! They are a mixture of thick and thin slices, skin on, with some edges being very crispy and almost burnt. Each bite was heaven! And to top it off, the service staff was great and we were even offered a free dessert (an incredible homemade chocolate bar) just becasue my son's fries took a few minutes. Clean restroom, friendly homey atmosphere, and incredible food - what more can you want? I wished I lived in Nashville just for this place. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Sweet potato fries”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The place looks like crap, but hands down in Nashville and surrounding area it has the BEST sweet potato fries. the staff is super friendly. love the people that work there the burger is ok, but the sweet fries is what its all about.

• Visited April 2013
arkansas
“The best sweet potato fries ever”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stopped in here and we loved the place. The burgers were great, but the best thing we had were their sweet potato fries. They may not look like much as they are served up, but once you taste one, you are hooked. The staff definitely enjoy what they do. They will talk to you as they are cooking and doing their other jobs. It is a hole in the wall restaurant that is great. A must eat at destination. My 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl loved the food and the atmosphere too.

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with Watchb4go.com

Tupelo, MS
“Best Burger- great Sweet potato fries”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Excellent- possibly the best burger I've ever ate- guy at record shop suggested we go-- grass fed meat-- place is a hit-- it's tiny but don't let line scare you it goes quick- sat at bar and everyone loves their job and take pride in what they serve you

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ScribFam
Knoxville
“So Happy I Found This!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Ate at Gabby's today for lunch with co-workers. The atmosphere was energetic, the staff were friendly and efficient, and the burger... so good! I highly recommend burger lovers try this joint!

• Visited June 2013