“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Annapolis, Maryland
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Love the food here every time. Fried pickles are delicious and the burger with the applewood smoked bacon is fabulous. Specialty drinks are good too.

Visited January 2013

League City, Texas
“trendy”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

delicious hamburgers and pimento cheese appetizer. We had good service and were not rushed to finish.

Visited January 2013
Nashville, TN
“Great bruger”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The burger with the homemade ketchup was very good and I could have eaten even more fries. But the Krispy Kreme donut bread pudding was perfect.

Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusted and Disappointed”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Review for the COOL SPRINGS LOCATION

Upon being informed it would be a fifteen minute wait for a table for two, my dining guest and I sat at the bar.

25 minutes later, our immediately ordered appetizer appeared. The taste was fine, the wait was not. It cannot possibly take 25 minutes to deep fry macaroni.

20 minutes later, our burgers, ordered roughly 5 minutes after the appetizer, appeared. One burger was cooked to satisfaction, the other (the most expensive burger on the menu, at $15) was RAW (not pink, but ground beef in the supermarket raw) and wrapped in nearly raw bacon.

Our bartender, TK, upon receiving my complaint, insisted "all of our burgers are cooked to medium" and acted insulted that I wanted it returned to the grill. Only after saying "I am a paying customer, I believe it is raw, and I would like it re-cooked" was it taken back to the kitchen with an attitude of disgust.

While waiting for my replacement burger, our bartender insisted on making the comment that "we're making sure your burger is very well done", before finally bringing out a beyond well done burger (and NOT THE BURGER I ORDERED) with the wrong kind of fries, which seemed intentionally burned. Not to mention the additional 25 minute wait for my non-correct order.

The incredibly rude attitude of the staff combined with high prices for the low quality of food, means I will never again patron this establishment or recommend this restaurant.

RAW OVERPRICED BURGERS WITH TERRIBLE SERVICE - NEVER EAT HERE

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Justin H
“Pricey”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

A fantastic burger and outstanding sides. Tucked away in a very quiet neighborhood popular with the young college crowd. The serve only burgers and they do them well. But be sure to stop by the bank because you'll need it. 4 burgers later -$60. Dayum!!