“Disgusted and Disappointed”

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusted and Disappointed”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Review for the COOL SPRINGS LOCATION

Upon being informed it would be a fifteen minute wait for a table for two, my dining guest and I sat at the bar.

25 minutes later, our immediately ordered appetizer appeared. The taste was fine, the wait was not. It cannot possibly take 25 minutes to deep fry macaroni.

20 minutes later, our burgers, ordered roughly 5 minutes after the appetizer, appeared. One burger was cooked to satisfaction, the other (the most expensive burger on the menu, at $15) was RAW (not pink, but ground beef in the supermarket raw) and wrapped in nearly raw bacon.

Our bartender, TK, upon receiving my complaint, insisted "all of our burgers are cooked to medium" and acted insulted that I wanted it returned to the grill. Only after saying "I am a paying customer, I believe it is raw, and I would like it re-cooked" was it taken back to the kitchen with an attitude of disgust.

While waiting for my replacement burger, our bartender insisted on making the comment that "we're making sure your burger is very well done", before finally bringing out a beyond well done burger (and NOT THE BURGER I ORDERED) with the wrong kind of fries, which seemed intentionally burned. Not to mention the additional 25 minute wait for my non-correct order.

The incredibly rude attitude of the staff combined with high prices for the low quality of food, means I will never again patron this establishment or recommend this restaurant.

RAW OVERPRICED BURGERS WITH TERRIBLE SERVICE - NEVER EAT HERE

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Justin H

“Pricey”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

A fantastic burger and outstanding sides. Tucked away in a very quiet neighborhood popular with the young college crowd. The serve only burgers and they do them well. But be sure to stop by the bank because you'll need it. 4 burgers later -$60. Dayum!!

Mobile, Alabama
“Great neighborhood burger restaurant.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great menu with all sorts of burgers to give everyone a choice. Price is good and so is the cold beer. Went with a party of over 10 and the service on the "porch" downstairs was great!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cafe104
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Bison Burger Bliss!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Excellent! The restaurant is beautiful, the crowd is trendy and fun, the bar is well stocked, but the real star was the FOOD! I had a bison burger and truffle fries and all I have to say is...... perfection. My perfect meal for a good value. Job well done Burger Up!

• Visited November 2012
“Great burgers and Veggie burger”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We love coming here and to the location in franklin. Now that we moved away from Nashville we always make a stop when we come into town. We have vegetarian friends that we bring here because of the gourmet vegi burgers are awesome. They have great options for kids too. Fries are great

• Visited June 2012