“Love A Christmas Story”

Nashville Repertory Theatre
Ranked #148 of 258 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1985, Nashville Repertory Theatre has been a critically acclaimed regional theatre, creating the highest quality professional productions and by serving as a prime cultural, educational, and economic resource within the Nashville and Middle Tennessee communities. Nashville Rep produces work that is designed, built, and rehearsed in Nashville by highly skilled actors, designers, directors, and technicians. A non-profit organization, Nashville Rep is committed to consistently delivering thought-provoking theatre each year.
Reviewed February 8, 2012

They were superb in A Christmas Story. I have not seen many of their other productions.

1  Thank TnPete_traveler

Reviewed December 27, 2011

A more intimate setting than the big theaters at TPAC so you can feel more like you are close to the action......oh wait...you really ARE. We love the Rep and have been season subscribers for several years.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

My friend and I attended Arthur Miller's "All My Sons." The cast was superb! The theater had great seating. I was completely drawn into the play. After the play, they had a 15-20 talkback time, that they do each Friday performance, and we were able to discuss the play with the actors and director. I will be back!

1  Thank TennesseeTeacher