Tripadvisor

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 70
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been eating at 360 Bistro since we moved here in 2014. We haven't been in a while, but went recently. I didn't realize how much I missed their wonderful food until I tasted it again. The octopus is some of the best in Nashville, and enough for 2. I was thrilled they still had the chicken Milanese on the menu. We have had it many times and it is absolutely delicious. We had a great bundt cake with marshmallow sauce for dessert and a chocolate martini expertly made.

Service is always great with the manager Brett on site. We will be going back a lot more often in 2020 !! Also nice, large lot for parking out front.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (128)

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

360 is our go to neighborhood place. You can Always count on great service , great food, and great wine. Bret and his crew go out of their way to accommodate all requests. I highly recommend 360 Bistro.

Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by this bistro! It's in a strip mall and we didn't really expect much. What a wonderful surprise! The food was very good and the waitress was attentive and helpful. It was a classy atmosphere without the big price. Individual french pressed coffee with a tasty dessert was the perfect way to end our meal. I highly recommend it!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2019

My family held a birthday party for 16 people in the beautiful private room of this restaurant. The manager & chef worked with us on creating the perfect menu, they accepted our addition of a special birthday cake and even served it for us. The server, Stephanie, was fantastic. She was personable and friendly without being obtrusive. All the food and wine were wonderful. We could not have had a better experience.

Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

With the help of the manager, we had a fabulous dinner in the wine cellar private dining room. Brent helped us with wines in our price range but not easily found. We loved both selections! The wait staff was very well trained and the food was cooked perfectly. We had the cheese tray, duck, and brussel sprouts with not a morsel left over. Excellent. I especially loved the wine selection.