“A great and creative experience”
Review of 360 Bistro

360 Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
360 Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #503 of 2,139 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 70
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is just what we were after on our vacation to Nashville. A great, locally owned and chef inspired location and menu! We enjoyed the area as well as the Bistro and happened in on a Monday with a fantastic wine deal and menu available! We enjoyed how accomodating and friendly the entire staff was and look forward to returning upon our next trip to Nashville. A wonderfully diverse and chef inspired twist on local produce and entrees put together. Many entrees came with two vegetables so we also give it a thumbs up to a healthier selection and dinner experience!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

On February 17th, we found a Groupon ($96 off meal for $46) offer and decided to give this restaurant a shot. I had jokingly told the waiter that I will write a review on TripAdvisor and my comment didn't scare him off. I really enjoyed his confidence and humor in describing this fine establishment. The waiter knew and had pretty much everything on the menu, so I trusted his judgment in choosing our meals for us. When the food arrived shortly after, we were not disappointed. I was ordered the short ribs with polenta and greens. The polenta was creamy and short ribs were tender and juicy. My husband was ordered the scallops and shrimp and he was smiling from ear to ear! They were perfectly cooked and I couldn't keep my fork out off his plate. The other couple that accompanied us ordered the pork chop and Charcuterie. My friend was raving over the goat cheese cornbread that came with the pork chop. I had a small taste and it was delicious. It was a little sweet but the goat cheese took the cornbread to another level. From beginning to end, we were impressed with the entire meal. I have to give all props to our wonderful waiter, Jordan. We will come back-Groupon or Not!

1  Thank Dannika B
Reviewed February 16, 2013

What great food and excellent conversation I enjoyed last night at 360 Wine Bar Bistro in Belle Meade! My usual "gin & tonic with 2 limes" was well made and my date's vodka tonic as well. We shared delicious Mussels in a tomato sauce as an appetizer as well as a mozzerella flatbread.
After lingering a while at the bar, we ordered the generous portion of the Shrimp & Scallops entree and shared it also. The urban chic restaurant and excellent wine list attracts lots of business dinners.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Decided that we would go here for dinner on a Friday night, and was very happy with the decision. Made reservations and our party of 5 were seated immediately. The menus given, drinks ordered and decisions were made for dinner. Five different selections. Everyone pronounced theirs excellent. I ordered mussels...they were some old the best mussels I have EVER had...the menu, however, were described as them being in a tomato sauce...I questioned the waiter about that, and he said, no that it actually was a broth..and it was....desserts were shared and all were excellent. The only disclaimer to the restaurant that I could find was that there was a $25.00 corkage fee on any bottle that was less than $50.00. That seemed excessive to me and I have never seen a corkage fee for a bottle of wine that was not brought into the restaurant. We ordered by the glass...and had no complaints...I would go again without question. Unbeknownst to the staff, there were a couple of chefs among us....

Reviewed January 6, 2013

What can I say? Chef Marco was impeccable. The atmosphere is beautiful and the food was divine! We had the gnocchi and cheesecake, paired with French pressed coffee it was perfection. Now the service-excellent. By far the best dining experience my roommate and I have ever had. This all sounds to good to be true? They are currently having a deal on groupon for $25 for $50 or $48 to $96. Now that's too good to be true!
The prices are high but the food and service are well worth it.