“Wonderful and Relaxing”

Cross street: Bernard
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Wonderful and Relaxing”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I started with a warm brussels sprouts salad, delish. And had a luscious trout for the main course. Excellent meal and relaxing atmosphere in a nice neighborhood. Would gladly return.

• Visited June 2012

arkansas
“Sunday Brunch was good and not crowded”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The menu changes all the time which makes it interesting. We walked right in at 10:30 with no wait and since it was over 100 degrees outside, that was a huge plus. I had some kind of a BLT that also had a fried egg on it. The Rosemary bread they used was great and everything was real flavorful. Someone else at our table had the chicken salad melt and it looked good as well. We stayed for two hours visiting and were never rushed. This is a fun area with several restaurants very close by. I would love to go back especially since there will always be new dishes to try.

• Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“A great experiment for dinner!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

When I say experiment, I mean trying a new place (for us) in town in the Belmont U. area where we haven't dined a lot.

Not disappointed! This converted house puts out some killer cuisine and with a strange menu, things you wouldn't think of as haute cuisine were done fantastically! I had rainbow trout that was breaded some way I can't even describe in it's uniqueness...it was fantastic. My wife "experimented" with the Pork Bellies which she just loved!

They offer a "3 for $35" with a choice of appetizer, entree and a small dessert along with a complimentary glass of their house wine (even the wine was good!) which can't be beat.

Our waitress was attentive but not pushy, and made you feel very at home in the literal home atmosphere. Serving the coffee in an individual presspot at the end of the night was cool too.

We'll be back and I'd highly recommend. Get the front room if available, great for people watching on Belmont Blvd at night!

• Visited May 2012
“My Favorite Place”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Cha Chah. It is my favorite restaurant anywhere. In fact, I usually eat there once or twice a week. There is always a vegan entree option, along with several tapas. The food is creative and beautifully presented. I love the room; a very sophisticated decor. The chef, Arnold Myint, is a creative genius in everything that he does. If you want to visit the absolute best restaurant in Nashville, then be sure to go to Cha Chah.

• Visited June 2012
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

After hearing so many good comments about this restaurant I was excited to go there. However I doubt that any of the four of our party will ever return. Cocktails were the highlight of the evening, icy cold, good sized and potent. From there things went downhill quickly. Crab cakes were gummy with too much bread filling. Cornmeal breaded calamari was hopelessly overcooked, tough and dry. The mussels were decent but the eggplant rollatini were prepared in nearly raw (and tasteless) circles of eggplant. Desserts were also disappointing with wonderful sounding chocolate cannoli being quite bland and totally forgettable. Nashville desperately needs good independent restaurants, but this one seems not to be measuring up these days.

• Visited May 2012