“Delish Food for Vegans/Vegetarians”

The Wild Cow Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 2,097 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Wild Cow serves vegetarian & vegan fare in a fun, casual environment in the heart of East Nashville!
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped at this place after a fun filled Bonnaroo. Was a nice welcoming atmosphere packed full of people. Although we had to wait 30 mins for a seat it was worth the wait. There was many menu selections I ordered the Vegan French Drip and a side cous cous salad it was very tasty, good use of spices for flavor. My friends also ordered something different and it all looked very wonderful. Only downside was the service was a bit slow and once our food was delivered we had to wait to eat cause we were not given any utensils. All n all I'd return to try all the other tasty selections :)

1  Thank Amy-Bryan

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were in Nashville for a weekend of family fun. One of us is vegan and another requires a gluten-free diet. Either one of these two is often difficult to satisfy, but to find a place that works for both is a significant challenge. The Wild Cow Vegetarian Restaurant filled the bill, and then some. First-rate food altogether, and an equally delightful dining experience as a whole. Good food and excellent service in a comfortable environment. What more could you want.

3  Thank James t
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I LOVE this restaurant. I have taken various people here over the past few months and all have loved it. My fiancé is definitely a meat lover but was open to trying the Wild Cow. We have been back multiple times since. I highly recommend the Far Eastland bowl or the Beans and Greens bowl if you want something with a little more kick. It is a small restaurant but waits are minimal if there is one. The servers are friendly but it is truly the food that makes this place great.

2  Thank Jodi W
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Have tried many things on the menu, and haven't been disappointed. It's so great to find a completely vegetarian menu, with homemade food, and creative menu options. Their home made vegan ranch is awesome! Service isn't going to knock your socks off, but everyone is friendly.

1  Thank Rachel F
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I was in Nashville for a conference, and two of my co-workers are vegan and found this restaurant for lunch. I'm not vegan, so I didn't know what to expect. But their menu was great! I had a very yummy lunch, full of veggies and quinoa. My vegan co-workers were very excited to have an entire menu to choose from. They also had a great selection of vegan desserts as well.

The atmosphere was great as well. It's a small, cozy restaurant with adorable pictures of cows and dogs on the wall.

If you are a vegan in Nashville, you must stop by here!

1  Thank Erin H