“Two thumbs up!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Division Street
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had dinner at the Watermark our first night in Nashville so we wondered if any restaurant could come close... Cantina Laredo delivered a very delicious meal with attentive service and delicious margaritas. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Our party of 7 enjoyed each part of the meal. The guacamole was freshly prepared table side. Server was great. Everyone entree was delicious. The tres leches was tasty. And my daughter gave the Mexican Apple Pie a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was my second trip to this location. After my first trip here i read some Tripadvisor reviews and was surprised that not everyone raved about this place. I brought a friend and was as please this time around as I was the first. The surroundings are very pleasant and clean, the servers are very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu, the salsa is SO fresh and tasty, the tableside guacamole is to die for. The entree's are delicious and plentiful. I only wish I had room for desert, perhaps next time. Did I mention the tortilla chips are the freshest I have ever eaten, they practically melted in my mouth.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food was amazing...the fresh made salsa and table-side guacamole were divine. We each ordered different tacos and were impressed with the flavor explosion in each variety. They are served on corn tortillas which gave it a dimension of texture and flavor that were nice. Sit on the patio if you can. You'll enjoy their range of margaritas more that way. :)

Our server was so-so. Not very engaging, we had to remind him several times to bring salsa and refill water / sodas.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We came here for a later bite to eat, around 10. It wasn't very crowded at this point This place is a little more upscale than a lot of the touristy places in Nashville, and is a little outside of the downtown/bar area. It is well worth getting out of downtown, though, since the food is really delicious! We got tableside guacamole made, which was a great experience and very yummy. You also get free chips and salsa, which is all homemade and is really good. We got a chicken quesadilla, which comes with guacamole and is a hearty serving. For two people, we got away with getting only chips, salsa, guacamole and the quesadilla, and we were completely full. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes more upscale Mexican fare.