“Amazing and Authentic!”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: opened in Nashville this year
Description: opened in Nashville this year
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We were in town on a Saturday and had 7 people in our party. We arrived around 5:00 pm and parked in the rear of the building. It was kind of weird and I was skeptical. Once inside the building, it was already getting croded. We were seated upon arriving. The service was excellent. We ordered a variety of food from the menu. It was was all good. It was freshly preapred, and the flavors were amazing. I would frequent this if I lived in Nashville.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank wemo06

Reviewed February 10, 2019

Really good food and fun to watch the chefs hard at work in the kitchen. Pad thai was amzing - I can see why it was rated the best in Nashville!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

This is exactly what you want to picture for a Thai restaurant. There is a little garden outside and everything is homey and authentic feeling/looking. The food was really good and they give you very large portions. They have a menu with several Thai options that you don't usually see at more commercialized/Americanized Thai places. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank CrystalS841
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Stumbled upon Smiling Elephant after a long day at a music festival. The food came out fast, was piping hot and packed full of flavor. Steam Bao and dumplings were the perfect start to our meal. The Satay Chicken entree was delicious! Service was friendly and attentive.

1  Thank chjames91
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Sometimes, I just need a Thai fix. So, after asking a few people, the Thai consensus led me to Smiling Elephant. Lunch provided traditional Thai options like Tom Yum, Pad Thai and larb. I opted for medium spicy which provide a hearty kick of spice. All items were perfection except the sticky was a little mushy.