“Just Ok...”

Pie In The Sky Pizza
Ranked #865 of 2,031 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Dine In – Delivery – Carry Out - CateringPieInTheSkyPizza started as a dream. The dream of owners Kelly and Caroline Black was to bring a truly incredible pizza to the Nashville area in an upscale setting that would appeal not just to families but also to couples and kids of all ages.PieInTheSky Lenox Village features:Seating for 110Private, 25-person party room‘Star Bar’ Outdoor patio with seating for 50A kid’s dough barSports in Hi Def
Nashville, Tennessee
“Just Ok...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We've eaten here three times and came to the same conclusion each time. Disappointed. The place looks nice enough, but anything we've tried has been... well, not all that good. We probably won't be going back. We did however find excellent Italian fare at Amicos toward the town of Nolensville a few miles south on Nolensville Road.

• Visited January 2013

Nashville, TN
“Boy, has this place gone downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Okay, it was already somewhat pricey but I get it, it's trendy. But the prices have gone up, the quality has gone down, and they mess up on delivery or carry out orders (although gracious about fixing it, who wants to stand there while they make another one of whatever was wrong), and I probably won't be going back. The cheese has gotten really greasy, and the pizzas must have shrunk because they no longer fit the box as completely as they did a few years ago. Meh. Inconsistency in quality and inconsistency in getting the order accurate did me in.

• Visited December 2012
PizzaMRKT, Marketing Associate at Pie In The Sky Pizza, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Jill,

I'm sorry you were not completely satisfied with your visit.

I am also sorry we made a mistake with your order and we will continue working on providing perfect service for every customer. I am glad however that we were able fix your order to make it right.

Our cheese has been coming from the same dairy for 11 years and we have not changed the sizes of our pizzas.

Unfortunately from time to time we do have to increase prices as the price of certain foods we order also increase. Since we only use fresh meats & produce & don't use frozen dough or frozen sauce our prices are more along the lines of a boutique than a fast food pizza place.

I am sorry we made a mistake with your order and we will continue working on providing perfect service for every customer. I am glad however that we were able fix your order to make it right.

Would you please let me know what specifically was wrong with the quality of your order as we have not changed any of our ingredients and continue to only use the highest quality ingredients.

Your valuable feedback will help us make Pie In The Sky Pizza a better restaurant for future guests ( hopefully you as well). Once again I sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your visit. I hope to hear from you soon.

Ryan Decker
Marketing Associate
Pie In The Sky Pizza, Inc.
615.778.0988
decker@pspizza.com
“Don't waste your money!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

5 reasons why I would not go back. We were there 11/25/12. Around 7:30pm.

1. Both salads were completely soaked in dressing.
2. Pizza was way too greasy. We ordered a cheese pizza!!
3. The pizza wasn't cut all the way through. Very annoying.
4. Server brought our check to the table before we were done.
5. The server was vacumming right next to us. Come on!!!!!

PizzaMRKT, Marketing Associate at Pie In The Sky Pizza, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
geauxdye,

Thank you for your business & I sincerely apologize your visit was not incredible. I have made the general manager aware of your review & how a server coaching session is in order. We have strict guidelines for server etiquette and your review helps us to see where we can improve.

As for the food, we have a 100% satisfaction policy and would have been more than willing to replace any food that was not 100% delicious. We pride ourselves on being one of the only pizzerias in Nashville to make our own dough and sauce, use whole produce, and single dairy cheese.

Once again I am sorry we were not able to impress you on your visit. We hope you choose to visit us again in the future so we can provide to you the best Pizza experience in Nashville.
Washington DC
“Good food and fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I got a spinach calzone and loved it. The crust was just right and the pizza sauce was tangy. The price was reasonable and the service and wait was good. If you enjoy going out for pizza this is a fun place to go and eat. They also have Italian inspired sandwiches and pastas and salads.

• Visited October 2012
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Pizza was ok, service was great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

The pizza was ok. The portions were great. The crust could be much crisper. It was more like bread than pizza crust and we had thin crust. It seemed like it wasn't cooked enough. It wasn't bad tasting, just very chewy.

• Visited April 2012