Helistar Aviation

from $66.67
from $66.67
from $123.08
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time and Cole was so professional and flew with such perfection. Celebrating my husband’s birthday he sat in the front and Cole explaining the instruments was a welcome bonus for him. We will definitely use this organization again and hopefully get Cole as our pilot.

Date of experience: January 2020
Joel B, Owner at Helistar Aviation, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I knew when I first met Cole he would be great with customers. So glad you guys had a good flight and happy we got to be part of a memory made here in Nashville TN!

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

First helicopter ride and can’t wait to do it again!
Joel was professional and friendly from start to finish and took the time to answer all of my phone calls and ridiculous emails so I could decide what to book! A piece of advice: don’t worry about it- he’ll take care of everything. We booked an hour and he took us ALL over!
It was August and hot outside so he offered to take the doors off the helicopter and of course we said yes!
I think we barely uttered a word the whole time because we were so excited and in awe! Luckily Joel is a great conversationalist and explained everything we were seeing and kept up the chatter!
Very safe, very reliable.
10 stars if I could, this is a MUST DO in Nashville!

Date of experience: August 2019
Joel B, Owner at Helistar Aviation, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

You're making me blush... So glad you had a good time cause if you didn't we're not doing our job.. One of my favorite things (other than flying a helicopter) is relating to customers. They all have a story to tell and we love connecting. Come back and see us if you ever come back to Nashville!

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Joel was a great host and was very welcoming from the start. He made sure we knew where to park and greeted us at our car when we arrived. It was a very quick and easy process to start and our Pilot, Cole was very friendly and knew a ton about the city. We are definitely coming back in the summer because they said that’s when they open the helicopter doors during the flight!

Date of experience: December 2019

Hiring a good pilot is number one, but knowing they care about our customers and their experience with is a definite strong number two. Thanks for flying with us and can't wait to see you this summer!

Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Really cool experience, a bit of history, and absolutely amazing views of the city. It was my very first time ever flying and I totally enjoyed it.

Making sure a customer feels comfortable and and has a good times is our number one goal. It really is a shared experience. Believe it or not we have just as much fun hanging out with our customers as they do on the ride!

Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time. We had originally scheduled an earlier tour as we wanted to see the city during the day time, however there was some construction which caused them to push our tour time. They were very accommodating and flexible. We ended up going after sunset and the city did not disappoint. Thanks for the memories.

Date of experience: November 2019

Making memories is Nashville is part of our main objective, glad we could share some with you.