“Dreadful”
Review of Tin Roof Nashville

Tin Roof Nashville
Ranked #23 of 133 Nightlife in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This was a great bar with a mix of different types of music and great staff. I would love to give this place a great review.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The service and food were absolutely dreadful, in fact the worst in a nearly 2 week stay in memphis and nashville. Really don't bother.

1  Thank NettieWorcs
in 15 reviews
"bars"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for where the college kids and recent grads are, I guess this is it. The band was GREAT - I wish I had gotten the name of it (4th of July night). But my friend and I ducked out after one drink because as late 30-somethings, it wasn't our scene.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stopped here while bar hopping in the Gulch area. It was definitely a crowded house on a Saturday night, but there was room to move around and check out all the different rooms. It was funny because one room had a live band, which was very good, and then in another, there was hip hop music blasting. And, there was an outside area. So you could have a very different experience just by going from room to room! They had cheap drinks, relatively clean bathrooms and it was a good time. Probably geared toward a younger crowd.

1  Thank amethyst198
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been here many times over the past year, and I enjoy coming back. Most people come here to drink, not me though. I can't just yet! lol Tin Roof is known for their drinks and food. Food is pretty good! I always enjoy the atmosphere and the music though. Most shows are 18+. The only bad thing is the parking situation. It is located on Demonbreun St. and the city keeps having construction go on across the street. There is an open lot, but it is always full 95% of the time, due to all the businesses there along the strip. Come to Tin Roof if you wanna have a good time with friends and enjoy live music.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Tin Roof was a great bar that I wish I could have spent more time in. We just popped by for lunch and I loved the vibe. Everyone was friendly and it is the honkey tonk version of a Fridays (but much more low key) The food was very good and extremely fair-priced. The atmosphere just made you want to have a great time. Def try this place out!