“Great burgers! ”
Review of STAX

STAX
Ranked #44 of 127 Quick Bites in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Description: Create a juicy, one-of-a-kind burger just the way you want it. Hot fries. Cold drinks.
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

This was the only hotel restaurant we ate at during our stay. We were walking around and just wanted something small and not too expensive and were pleasantly surprised. We each got a burger and shake and shared fries and couldn't finish our fries! The burgers are double burgers on nice buns and were very flavorful. The milkshakes were good (except they need some Milkshake straws)! Everything seemed appropriately priced and we were able to eat in the atrium, which was a goal of ours.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Stax is convenient if you are staying in the Opryland Hotel. It is a good burger, but it is a pricey burger. By the way, all burgers are double burgers. You could almost split a meal with someone and be fine.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I'm a half full kind of guy. I hate giving honest and unfavorable reviews. I'm also a COKE guy...I do not care for pepsi. with the kind of pull the hotel has, one would think they could offer the guests both. like so much else here, management is reflected in a very dim light. the burger and fries were nothing to write home about. just like everything else here, wildly over priced.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Visited Stax for lunch. The made to order burgers was a double patty. There were many good toppings available for the burgers. The chocolate shake was tasty. Add fries and it was a very filling lunch. The food was very good. The price of the lunch seemed a bit inflated, as most hotel prices are but if you are staying at the Gaylord Opryland do not hesitate give Stax a try.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I am a 220 pound guy who loves a good burger. I have never left food on my plate until now. I ordered the bacon cheese burger with fries and a chocolate shake I could not finish it. The burger is a double patties that had good flavor you order the fries ala-cart that could easily be shared. The Shake was also very good tasted like it was made from hard ice cream.