“Returned to Exellence!”

McNamara's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 2,041 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: McNamara's Irish Pub and Resaurant provides an authentic Pub experience found in small towns all throughout Ireland. Made from scratch food, friendly service, cold pints, and outstanding live music provide an unforgettable experience. Appropriate for all ages, McNamara's has something for everyone. Slainte'
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Returned to Exellence!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had not eaten here in at least 6 months after having a bad waitress, but attended lunch with several friends and not only was the waitress wonderful, but the food has returned to what I used to expect ! Delicious ! I will definitely return when ever in the area !

• Visited February 2013

Germany
“We had a fun time there at McNamara's restaurant”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had a fun time there at McNamara's Irish Pub & Restaurant. The food was spot on, my wife and the corn-beef & cabbage and I had the fish & chips. I tried some my wife's corn-beef and I gave her some of my Fish. Both meals tasted really great and plenty of it. Our server did a good job taking care of us too.

There was a band playing there that night and I don't know where they were from but they sure sounded Irish. We really enjoyed hearing them, it was a nice to hear some Irish music in Nashville. I'd give McNamara's a thumbs up! We'll be back there again

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank crud_bud
Murfreesboro, TN
“Captures the true spirit of Ireland”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Excellent music, excellent food. Exciting and fun atmosphere. My wife had the Shepherds Pie and I had the Fish and Chips. We both agreed these were the best we'd ever had of those dishes. Will be back for sure!

happitraveler89
“Amazing Pub with great atmosphere and food.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Delish! The bangers and mash was perfect, paird with the black and tan onion rings it was really incredible. My server was very nice, professional, and speedy with a genuine and warm personality. The nand was very authentic and the atmosphere and decor was relaxing. I highly recommend!

“Tastey but Not Worth the Money”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went there Just after St Patty's day the food was Tastey, but Way over Priced for the Portion Size Cool Atmosphere, Great Servers. But Wont go back cuz of the Value

• Visited March 2012