“Great Sandwich Place”

Mitchell's Delicatessen
Ranked #93 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Counter service breakfast lunch and dinner with beer and wine available. Sandwiches, soups, and a salad bar. We're East Nashville's Neighborhood Deli!
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Sandwich Place”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Found this place afterreading reviews on TA and I can say it's worth the stop. Had the Banh Mi sandwich and it was very good, portion was good for the price. The place is limited on seating so arrive just before the lunch rush or take a later lunch. The focus on fresh, local ingredients reminds me of places I have been to in Portland, OR. Overall, a good place to get a really good lunch.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Good sandwiches!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

They are known for their sandwiches and I love sandwiches, so. . do the math, I love this place. There is not a whole lot of indoor seating and the parking is not great. It is in East Nashville, which is becoming more and more populated by the hour. Mondays feature there Asian Flank Steak Sandwich (seen on Travel Channel) and it sells out fairly quick. Be prepared for lines during lunch hours. If you like a good sandwich for a good price, then you know what to do!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Chase H
Memphis, Tennessee
“Gluten free goodness!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Our family of 5 went to Mitchell for lunch. Our daughter who has celiac's disease can't have wheat so as we where discussing possible options the friendly's server let us know they had gluten free udi's bread and she could have any sandwich on the menu. She ordered the Reuben and it was delicious With fresh tasting sauerkraut. Even my picky son enjoyed his sandwich and ate every bite. Great drink choices too including Boylan's soda. Reasonable prices too
We would definitely return.

2 Thank FillMyPassport
“Best pastrami I've ever eaten!!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Out of the way but well worth the time. I travel a ton and I eat at a lot of cool places and this is the best sandwich I've touched in a while!!! Can't wait to go back. I give it two thumbs up!!!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Sub inNashville”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I do not really like to eat subs in general. I completely changed after eating the Italian sub at Mitchells. The best sub I have ever had.

Visited August 2012