Hotel Indigo Nashville
$160
$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$136
$132
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$201
$187
Doubletree.com
$134
$127
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$199
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$159
$149
$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$151
Gaylord Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$293
$242
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

1,367 results
All reviewsprinters alleyprinter's alleybank buildinggreat locationlive musicfront deskaveda productswithin walking distancecorner roomwalk in showervalet parkinglarge bathroomgreat musichotel barshort walk to broadwaynissan stadiumdowntown attractions
Reviewed September 1, 2014

This hotel made me an Indigo chain lover. It is very well located. I love the Aveda products. Even my doggies were welcomed. What else could one want? Oh...the food & coffee are great too! They had a yummy spicy popcorn that I have tried to replicate at home.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Diane L
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here during our honeymoon trip around USA. We loved this hotel. The service was excellent, the hotel had a nice atmosphere and the live entertainment was a nice touch away from the busy downtown bars!

Our room was huge and we liked the way the hotel was decorated. It was a clean, friendly place to stay! We nearly changed our hotel but glad we didn't!

Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Robert117
Reviewed August 31, 2014

This hotel was perfect for our stay in Nashville. We were greeted by outstanding valet, and the front desk was especially attentive. The king room we had on the 14th floor was large and nicely decorated. The hotel was within walking distance to Broadway and all the restaurants, shops and bars.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gwen P
IndigoNashGM, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2014

Hello Gwen P from Hotel Indigo Nashville! Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our staff here at the Indigo is fantastic, some of the best in Nashville. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the room as well. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed August 31, 2014

I stayed here recently for the 2nd time and I think I liked it even more. Here are some of the things that jump out right off the bat. No carpeting!! This may seem insignificant in fact some may not even like it. But the fact that there is no carpet harboring who knows what to me is a big plus.Instead they use hardwood and area rugs.
One big flat screen TV. Maybe this is becoming the industry standard. I don't know but I loved it. The thing had to be 40in.
Huge walk in shower that was gleaming clean.Some people complain about the lack of a tub. Not me.I was all about it.They also use Aveda bath products which,if you are a woman, will know they are pretty pricey and good.
The bed was very comfortable which is typical of the Holiday Inn brand. Big ol' pillow top mattress etc.
I'am a rewards member so I get free internet. If you are going I would suggest that you join the club.It's free and worth it.
If I had to find fault I would say that the uphill walk from Broadway can get a little old but thats just me. If you are in any kind of shape at all it will be no problem. On the plus side, it is just steps from the famous "Printers Alley" which is a whole entertainment district in itself.
Another thing I will mention is that the ice machines are staggered on alternate floors so you may want to request a room on the ice floor if you intend to make a lot of use of it. Otherwise you will find yourself taking an elevator ride every time you want a bucket of ice.
As for the staff. Everyone was extremely pleasant. I admit I didn't have much cause to put them to the test but both my check in and check out was very nice.
That's all I got folks. Have fun in Nashville!! I really don't know how you can't.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank butchpSt_PaulMn
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Really nice hotel with very friendly staff. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Bathrooms are very big and the showers was great. In walking distance to Broadway and other attractions. Would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2014