“2nd time and as good as the 1st”

Hotel Indigo Nashville
Ranked #20 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I stayed here recently for the 2nd time and I think I liked it even more. Here are some of the things that jump out right off the bat. No carpeting!! This may seem insignificant in fact some may not even like it. But the fact that there is no carpet harboring who knows what to me is a big plus.Instead they use hardwood and area rugs.
One big flat screen TV. Maybe this is becoming the industry standard. I don't know but I loved it. The thing had to be 40in.
Huge walk in shower that was gleaming clean.Some people complain about the lack of a tub. Not me.I was all about it.They also use Aveda bath products which,if you are a woman, will know they are pretty pricey and good.
The bed was very comfortable which is typical of the Holiday Inn brand. Big ol' pillow top mattress etc.
I'am a rewards member so I get free internet. If you are going I would suggest that you join the club.It's free and worth it.
If I had to find fault I would say that the uphill walk from Broadway can get a little old but thats just me. If you are in any kind of shape at all it will be no problem. On the plus side, it is just steps from the famous "Printers Alley" which is a whole entertainment district in itself.
Another thing I will mention is that the ice machines are staggered on alternate floors so you may want to request a room on the ice floor if you intend to make a lot of use of it. Otherwise you will find yourself taking an elevator ride every time you want a bucket of ice.
As for the staff. Everyone was extremely pleasant. I admit I didn't have much cause to put them to the test but both my check in and check out was very nice.
That's all I got folks. Have fun in Nashville!! I really don't know how you can't.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank butchpSt_PaulMn

Reviewed August 30, 2014

Really nice hotel with very friendly staff. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Bathrooms are very big and the showers was great. In walking distance to Broadway and other attractions. Would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank schloss28
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Traveled for Business in August 2014. The hotel is nice and very clean. The staff was very nice and always made sure they acknowledge you. The room is very spacious and the shower is one of the biggest I have seen in a hotel. The only complaint I have is that my room was a room that had a connecting door. I could hear the guests in the other room as if they were right in my room. I have stayed in hotels before with connecting rooms and usually don't hear anything but I could hear everything that happen in the room next to mind. I would suggest if you stay here you ask for a room that does not have a connecting door. I would stay again but not with a room with a connecting door.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Robin5656
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Me and two of my friends decided to take a last minute trip to Nashville for the 4th of July. We got to the hotel around 9:30 in the morning, expecting to just leave our luggage to start exploring the city, but they actually let us check in our room super early. The hotel is only a few blocks from Broadway, so definitely within walking distance. Everyone working at the hotel was extremely friendly, and the maid service was very good. The hotel is clean, and the walk in shower was amazing. We ordered breakfast room service one day, and they gave you enough food for an army. It was overall and awesome stay, and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Julie H
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This was a great experience on the whole. Front desk and bell staff were very courteous, very helpful. Room was very clean, contemporary design of the room complimented the space well. Since the rooms are in an old building, my king bed room was a little small, but still plenty of space for two.

I'll note, however that my particular bed was badly broken down in the middle. I'm guessing this is a one off issue with my room, but I made it ok and didn't bother requesting a different room. I did let the front desk know though as I checked out.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Eric M
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We stayed two nights at the Indigo, and we were very impressed. The hotel lobby was very charming, and the staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly. We stayed on the 12th floor and were very pleased with our room. The room was very modern and resembled a NYC loft. The bed was comfortable and clean. The bathroom had a very nice stand up shower and updated vanity. We would stay here again and were very pleased with the service and friendliness from the hotel staff. Additionally, it is located near everything of interest in downtown Nashville: Broadway Street, Ryman, etc.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katie S
IndigoNashGM, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Hello Katie S from the Hotel Indigo Nashville. Thank you for taking the time to review us, I certainly appreciate it! The lobby area is so very charming as you said, and I couldn’t be more proud of our staff. Some of the best people in Nashville work with us. We can’t wait to see you the next time you are in town, safe travels!

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Came to Nashville for a weekend with my boyfriend.

Valet is $22 a night, well worth it as some are much more expensive.

Got there earlier than we planned around 12:30, and our room was ready! Very happy about that. Our room was huge. King size bed, nice desk and chair, HUGE walk in shower that could fit probably 6 people inside. The Aveda products were a nice touch as well. The only thing we weren't happy with was that fact there was no mini-fridge!! That is something I expect especially in a hotel like this, at least for the price you pay a night. We got this room with points.

The location was perfect as can be and in a pretty good area. About 7 minute walk to Bridgestone Arena, CMHF, etc. Tons of restaurants in walking distance as well. We did Rae's Gourmet Sandwich Shoppe for lunch and Back Alley Diner for dinner. Both were delicious!

Staff were great as can be. Very nice and helpful.

Will be back when we can use our points again :)

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple