“Upscale. Stylish. Chic. Upper Mgmt Loves Meeting Guests”

Hotel Indigo Nashville
Ranked #17 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I am really tardy writing this review, but my cousin and I came to this hotel, frantic. We had made a reservation three months prior at one of the nearby hotels, and because of a glich in the system, we were part of a group of about 8 guests that had a reservation confirmation, but no room. The hotel had overbooked reservations, and being from NYC, we need to rush and find hotel accommodations elsewhere. I had stayed at the Hotel Indigo in another city, and figured we should try out the one in Nashville. Guess what? It was so worth it. When we walked into the hotel we were greeted by someone, who we thought was in customer service or guest services. Turns out, it was the GM. She was in the lobby, meeting guests and asking if anyone needed anything. She wanted feedback, and wanted to find out if guests passing through the lobby, were enjoying their stay so far! I was so impressed by this! The GM's name was/is Kim. She turned a near train wreck, into a great stay. I loved the rooms, the staff, and all of the above. Hotel Indigo was amazing. I am so happy we stayed here. It was my 2nd time in Nashville and my cousin's 1st time. It was so much fun, and the hotel is close to Music City Center and restaurants. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. The decor and stylings are very modern and hip! Thumbs up on the bathrooms too!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hello TravelCricket! Thank you for the kind words! I distinctively remember meeting you and your cousin, and I am genuinely thrilled to hear you had a fantastic stay. Nobody likes a train wreck on their vacation, and I glad we were able to help turn things around. The next time you are in the city, I would love to welcome you back personally! Safe travels, Kim!

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Hotel Indigo has taken an old style high rise office building & remade it into a modern upscale hotel. The decor is stylish & comfortable, the staff (from the valet to the lady cleaning the restroom in the restaurant) was friendly & helpful, and The District (the hotel's inside restaurant/bar) is excellent (I highly recommend the seafood bisque & the small caesar salad). The location is perfect for everything downtown Nashville. I was working in town & staying by myself at the hotel and felt very comfortable. The District offers a layout, staff & atmosphere that are very comfortable for individuals, couple or groups to sit & eat or to hang out & listen to the great live music (Mandy Cook was awesome). There is also a large TV over the bar. The rooms all have coffee makers & flat screens and they brought a mini refrigerator to my room at no additional charge. The only possible negative was the room size, although it was fine for one person, it might be tight for more than one. There wasn't a dresser/drawers. Other rooms may be larger, I had a king size bed. Overall it is a great hotel, not luxurious but definitely upscale & stylish!!!

• Stayed: January 2014

Greetings VWI from the Hotel Indigo, Nashville. Thank you for the wonderful review, I certainly appreciate your opinion. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay with us, I couldn’t ask for more. Along with dining at The District, I am thrilled that you enjoyed our fantastic musical talent! We are spoiled here in Nashville, with amazing talent on just about every turn- but we definitely have some of the best here 7 nights a week! Thank you again for your review, looking forward to welcoming you back to Nashville, safe travels! Kim

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed at Hotel Indigo for 3 nights as part of a trip across the Southern States. The staff were helpful (and welcomed us with cookies) and the room was modern and pristine. We found it slightly confusing to locate the car park, which was actually a multi-story lot next to the hotel. There were day rates available for hotel guests and although officially you are not allowed to go in and out of the lot during your stay, the staff indicated this was commonly done and we did not experience any issues in doing so.

We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant on our first night and the food was excellent. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the live music and the atmosphere of the restaurant/bar area. We also ate breakfast in the restaurant one morning (choosing from the a la carte menu) and again the food quality was good.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay at the hotel, but we found it a bit overpriced (although the hotel prices in Nashville seemed to be quite expensive generally).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Haellostinside from Nashville! Thank you for your review, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts! It sounds like you had a great time on your trip, isn’t the south so much fun? I am thrilled to hear that you experienced The District Bar and Kitchen, our Chef just recently rolled out his brand new menu, I can tell you the fried chicken alone will change your life. Thank you again for the feedback, can’t wait to welcome you back! Kim

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, staff is helpful. Bathrooms were great, yon of room in the shower and the beds were comfortable. We were disappointed to open our window and see a person working in their office across the alley. The hotel didn't seem busy, we should have either gotten a different room without thought or been told ahead of time of the placement. While a view would have been nice, I didn't feel the need to complain so I didn't include this in the rating. I needed to read the comments here to know I should have asked during check-in.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings Karl S from the Hotel Indigo, Nashville! Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. Our main focus is the quality of your stay, and we want you to be happy with your overall stay- which includes your view! The next time you stay with us, absolutely let us know if you would like to move rooms, it is never a problem! From check in to check out, we are here to accommodate you! Looking forward to seeing you again, Kim

Reviewed January 4, 2014

visited Nashville long weekend to see a friends daughter's performance as "Red" in "Into the Woods" at Vanderbilt Blair School of Music. Amazing performance.

Great downtown location walked most everywhere w/ just a few cab rides. (Vandy is a 10 minute ride).

rooms cool funky as the hotel is a combination of two old banks. huge room. bathroom gigantic. I'm sure the rooms vary in layout greatly. good mattress. totally acceptable.

visited most of the Nashville must see's....Ryman, Country Music Hall of Fame, Capital,gulch, bar music district.....all a short walk. very safe downtown Nashville.

bar and lounge served decent food and drinks and had great music as you would expect. many other choices a short walk as well.

parking attached moderately priced for such a location. never moved the car.

we would use Indigo again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Hello Greenday61, thank you for your review of our property! From the sound of your review, it seems as though you had a great time here in Music City, and how could you not? I have to agree with you regarding our location, it is fantastic, so close to everything. Nothing makes me happier to hear than a guest returning, we are certainly looking forward to seeing you again, and again and again! Safe travels, Kim

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My My this place was amazing we had so much fun. We were at the Indigo for a week. We felt like we were at home the people were so so friendly. We would go back in a heart beat. The service was A1. THANKS FOR SUCH AN AWESOME TIME!!!!!!
The rooms were clean and the staff was awesome.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank suegiggle
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Greetings Suegiggles from Nashville Tennessee! Wow, I am thrilled that you had such a great experience, there is nothing more rewarding as a GM. I am going to have to whole heartedly agree with you regarding our southern hospitality, its definitely alive and kicking! Can’t wait to see you again soon! Safe travels, Kim

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel was centrally located downtown and walking distance to all the trendy bars and restaurants. The staff, Jamal, Julie and Stephanie made the stay even more enjoyable. Thank you, I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank hallman62
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Greetings Hallman62 from the Hotel Indigo, Nashville! Thank you for your review of our property. I certainly have to agree with you regarding our location, isn’t it fantastic? I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to know our staff enhanced your stay with us, I consider myself very lucky to have the team members that I do. We cant wait to see you the next time! Kim