“Awesome hotel”

Hotel Indigo Nashville
Ranked #15 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We loved this hotel. It was a great location and beautiful. My only complaints are that were were no basic amenities in the rooms (mini fridge, microwave), NO POOL, and that parking was $22 a day! Other that that I would definitely stay again at this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay higher up in tower two. We were glad we read others reviews and chose to do this!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephanie S
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for the great review! I love seeing the tips to other travelers. I hope you will come again the next time you come to Nashville. We would love to have you here. Thanks again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great, friendly staff. Nice decor. I'd say our room was a well-appointed small room. Cool shower with no door or curtain. High quality towels. The hotel is at one end of Printer's Alley, which is where we found the most "real Nashville" place, the Fiddle and Steel. The hotel is definitely close enough to Broadway to run to the room after dinner, etc, and get right back to the night life. Our view of the huge lawn in front of the Tennessee Supreme Court didn't hurt the stay. We used valet parking, which includes unlimited in and out privileges for $22. I wouldn't jack with it but, $16 a night for self park is cheap in Nashville, probably anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the great review. I love the view you are speaking of from the room you are speaking of. That same lawn in a couple weeks will have concerts every Thursday Night through the Fall. Nashville is a super place for finding things to do. Thank you again for the review and for staying with us. Hope to see you again with us soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were going through Nashville on our way to Jazz Fest in New Orleans last year and decided to splurge on a really nice hotel. The reviews for Hotel Indigo were great and with great reason. The rooms were completely modern with trendy wall sized paintings and pictures all over the place. The bathroom was neatly done, although the shower had no door on it (it was designed that way, romantically). That made it awkward for us because none of the 4 people in my group were dating, but it ended up not being an issue.

The hotel bar was ridiculously priced. A double shot of grey goose vodka (top shelf) and cranberry ended up running be $22.50 without tip. I switched to beer after that.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your great review. We hope the next time you find your self in Nashville or on your way through for something special you will stay with us again. Thanks!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Just loved the decor in this Hotel & the location is gold, only a couple of blocks from Broadway, so very convenient.

Staff were ok, with Blake last night being the most friendly & making a genuine effort to engage customers. The others we're ok on the surface, but scraped the surface let alone try to dazzle.

The highlight for me was returning after a disappointing time on Broadway trying to find music that I could tolerate (not a huge fan of country).

A few independent musicians in the lobby area/restaurant downstairs made my night. What I thought was going to be a fizzler ended up being a pleasant surprise.

The bands/artists were awesome & a bunch of hearing impaired people came to listen, with a translator signing throughout the performances with gusto. What an enlightening experience that turned out to be.

On top of that Julie was rushing around like mad managing the tables, putting in a tremendous effort to keep everyone happy - including me & clearly I was. Well done to her!

Dinner was great tasting & great value.

Exceeded my expectations overall.

Thanks Hotel Indigo, you rock!

Room Tip: Standard room was unbelievable. I got a room in a corner of the building on it's own (no neighb...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Russell T

Thank you so much for your review! I will be sure to share it with everyone including the musicians. They will love to hear it. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and hope if you find yourself in Nashville again you will consider staying with us again. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We only stayed here one night and I loved the hotel. The self park garage was convenient and reasonable for downtown. The room was comfortable and very nice. Loved having a Keurig in the room. I only wish they had at least a continental breakfast included. We like to eat something light before starting out for the day. The area was quiet. The staff that we spoke to were all very nice. We didn't have any special requests so can't comment on that. If you want to be downtown this location is OK.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review. Its a great charming hotel right in the middle of it all which is the best of both worlds. We hope you will come back to visit us soon the next time you are in Nashville. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I loved this hotel because it has charm and character. The building is old, but they have done a great job in keeping the old feel blended with the new. I loved the colors of the room. The one wall was decorated with a mural. It gave the room a totally different feel than just a regular hotel room. The stand alone shower was great also giving the feeling of more like home and less like a hotel room. The hotel did a great job paying attention to small details that added up to a unique experience. Having a Keurig coffee maker in the room was another nice touch. The room had tile floors which did make it seem a little noisy. That was my only complaint, but I would definitely stay here again and look for other Indigo hotels when I travel. The downtown location is great near to everything.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MLOMIA

Thank you for taking time to review the hotel. The charm of the hotel is why we all love working here as well. Its so unique and unlike anything you will find in Nashville. I appreciate your great review and we hope to have you visit us again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night whole on a motorcycle tour of Tennessee. The hotel is a beautiful old building that has been renovated.

Upon arrival the front desk staff person, Blake, was very helpful. Julian, the vallet was also helpful giving us directions to the parking garage since he couldn't park the motorcycle fir us. It's a self serve garage with a security person, which was great.

Our room was spacious, beautiful and had a great view of the city. We were a little apprehensive about staying downtown, however getting to the hotel and parking were both very convenient. Overall a nice little faraway in downtown Nashville.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for the great review. I will be sure to share the kudos to Blake and Julian. We hope you will visit us again soon the next time you have a chance to visit Nashville. Thanks again!