“Fun Hotel!”

Ranked #23 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Austin, Texas
“Fun Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Indigo on a trip for him to perform in Nashville. We got a great price on our room by booking with Hotwire, so we didn't know what we were getting until we had already paid. We couldn't have been more pleased. The room was fun and decorated with a music motif (perfect for us). The bed was so comfortable, which was perfect after a long day of walking around. We decided before we even left that we will always stay here when we visit Nashville.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Denver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Hotel Indigo was absolutely perfect for my needs. Close enough to the convention center and even closer to the awesome Nashville night life - I am definitely a fan.

Very modern decor, super friendly staff. Great bar on site and room service (try the shrimp and crab dip - you'll like it!) Free Wi-Fi, huge TV. Awesome toiletries and HUGE bathroom. K-cup coffee maker in room and Starbucks downstairs. Nice and functional business center. Couldn't ask for more - it was a great experience staying here.

My ONLY suggestion - set the alarm on your clock and/or cell phone - I requested 2 wake up calls (and unless there was something wrong with the phone in my room) I never received them! Luckily I was up anyway... Still would for sure stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I loved everything about this hotel. It is grand, beautiful, tasteful, and very special. It does not feel like a typical hotel room. It feels like a guest room someone has tried really hard to fix up nice for YOU. The linens were to die for! I loved the bed, the view of Nashville. They let me bring my little doggie and the park a block away was perfect for her walks. Starbucks downstairs along with a chic bar/restaurant. We got a free breakfast voucher and had the amazing French Toast. I would stay here again so fast, man! Aveda bath products too! Classy, classy. I love it. This hotel is a stone's throw away from Printer's Ally (my fave little strip in N-ville) but there is no noise in the room. Hotel is close to everything. An easy walk to shops, restaurants, bars, theaters etc.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I am a very loyal Marriott person and I was talked into staying here for 1 night while away on a business trip. It was a lovely break from the standard hotel! I was very surprised at all the upscale amenities! I was very hesitant to stay here because I saw mixed reviews, but I would stay here again in a heartbeat! Two things that I MUST have when I business travel... good lighting in the bathroom and an ergonomically correct office chair at the desk. This had both and more! I loved the comfort of the bed and the luxurious linens. The towels smelled so fresh and clean - not bleachy at all! The little touches went a long way to impress me -- the mural on the wall (very sexy!), the padded headboard, the leather easy chair, tile floors, huge walk-in shower! I have raved about this place to everyone who would listen! I was on the 15th floor -- room 1501 -- right next to the elevator and heard nothing! Wish I could have stayed longer. The hotel personnel were very professional and helpful. They went out of their way to make me comfortable. I checked in at 11pm and was treated like I was their favorite customer. Thank you for a great night!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank ArmyNurse2
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Fun friendly and excellent location! My room on the fifth floor was very quiet.

• Stayed June 2012
Oak Harbor, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Found the rooms to be a mix. Spent week at hotel during CMA Fest. Everything was a 3-4 block walk. Easy access to LP Field, Waterfront Park and Downtown.
Had two rooms for our group. First room was spacious, large walk in shower; second room just hav enough room for bed and dresser, shower was open and floor became slippery due to overspray from shower (no door or curtain).
Hotel owns Starbuck franchise, very convenient (not many Starbucks in town). Hotel food is good and reasonably priced.
No issue with valet, but no personal items left behind.
Only 3 refrigerators available, first come basis. Had requested a fridge prior to check in due to late check in and they put on reservation and because we were platinum members we would get one. Not the case. Platinum carries no weight at this property. The dayshift counter person was borderline rude regarding the issue.

Room Tip: Rooms on inside, not street side are quieter. Only spent nights there, on the go at CMA Fest rest o...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Dear 5CMs,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Platinum Member and leaving your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry that your request for a fridge could not be honored as well as our staff being rude. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

I stayed for 5 nights during the 2012 CMA Festival. Stayed in 302 - which at the time was about to be window sound-proofed. Nevertheless, was so tired, I slept like a baby on the oh so amazing bed/mattress. So comfortable, as was the many pillows. Blackout curtains were helpful. The room was very clean and spacious enough, storage space good. Only thing missing was a mini bar & fridge. The bar and dining area was lovely, air conditioning a bit too cold, so my food got cold quick. The staff and service from all areas was excellent. Standouts and my thanks to Marlon, Lidieth, Donell, Shane, Greg, and so many other staff who were always so helpful, friendly and polite. As much as the food was good, I found the menu lacking in choices - just simple plates such as a burger or fries was not on offer. Not enough choices on the menu or room service menus. The area was very convenient as it was right in downtown and just a stroll to Broadway and CMA Festival events. I really enjoyed my stay at Indigo and would happily stay there again.

Room Tip: When booking, either ask about noise factors or just request your preference.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo