All reviews grand ole opry pancake maker free shuttle hi express free breakfast near opryland shuttle service conference center shuttle downtown would stay here again within walking distance short drive yogurt attending a conference a great stay cracker barrel front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Typical Holiday Inn Express but a little more expensive due to its location near Opry Land Resort. Nothing special, nothing poor. Everything in the room worked. The FREE breakfast was good, well stocked and quickly re-stocked.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

h2oTECH,

Seeing your perfect rating and nice words on our service and breakfast options is very uplifting. But I'm disappointed at the same time as your stay was only average due to the issues you encountered during your visit. I'm sorry for the shortcomings. Our aim is to provide an excellent stay, and what you described fell short of that. Don't worry though as I've already gotten in touch with the hotel about this. They'll make sure that actions are taken to improve every future guest's experience.

Stay with us again for a chance to provide you with simple pleasures that Holiday Inn Express is famous for.

Best regards,

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

I emailed the hotel about a couple of things prior to arrival and they responded promptly and politely.

On my day of arrival the shuttle collected me at the airport really quickly, and the kind staff member was friendly and chatty on our way back to the hotel. Despite me arriving at around 10:30am I was able to access my room immediately.

WiFi was easy to connect to and excellent connectivity. Room was very clean, even in the often missed areas like low shelves. Bed was so comfortable, some soft pillows, some firm (check the edge of the pillowcase!).

Breakfast was brilliant. A ton of variety.
Coffee wasn't as strong as I would usually have it, but kept me going. Again, breakfast area was very clean.

One day I got the Monarch shuttle downtown, which for $10 return was excellent value. the hotel also runs a shuttle to the Gaylord where I was attending a conference. You can sign up for both at the front desk.

The staff were always so kind and friendly. They answered all my questions, and made me feel very welcome. They also held onto my bags on the last day of my conference, so I didn't have to drag my bags with me.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2019

The hotel is close to the Grand Ole Opry and The Gaylord Hotel which we wanted to see. Also you can get a round trip pass to down Nashville for $10. The breakfast buffet was good. We had issues with room we booked and what we were given. I let the booking site deal with it,they claimed HIE was overbooked and change the reservation to another type of room. I don't know what the real issue was here, but make sure when you check in you get what you booked. The pool was closed for maintenance so if you want to use a pool check with them in advance that it is open. The TV service was pathetic, some stations said unavailable and some stations would take you to the guide which was an adventure to get out of. The room itself was nice and it was clean. Probably would not stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank RedflagDan
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

The beds were like sleeping on Rocks! Awful! Need new mattresses!We stayed in 405. Breakfast was okay for hotel. Lobby update was nice. Bathroom was nice. Rooms were clean. On the way back from downtown made a stop by the Scoreboard bar & grill had a bite before turning in for the night. Across street to Gaylord and outlets.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank C8778KRshannont
Cayce R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Dear Guest, We first want thank you for choosing our hotel. Your feed back is very valuable to us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we my have caused you being that you did not get the proper sleep. We strive to make each and every guest safe and comfortable. We hope this will not tarnish any future stays with us. Again, thank you for taking the time out to let us know how we can improve. Have a great day! Hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 26, 2018

I stayed at this Hotel..Nov 30th to Nov 5th 2018. It is very clean, breakfast was really good with lots to
choose from. The shuttle bus was very efficient. People at the front deck friendly and helpful.
I would definitely stay their again.

Date of stay: November 2018