“One night stay as we were traveling through the area”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland
Ranked #47 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My personal favorite and reason I would check into other Holiday Inn Express Hotels is the breakfast options. The staff mentioned that this was a test hotel. I especially liked the breakfast options of Greek yogurt, gluten free and other dietary options. Thank you! For the people that are dietary challenged, please continue to offer these unusual items. Pleasant staff, quiet, restful sleep.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and were told that all the guests are quiet at night. Yes, I agree. The d...

Reviewed August 26, 2013

In the cluster of hotels in this Opryland area, this Holiday Inn looks to be the newest and most modern. I ended up here after checking into the Inn at Opryland as part of a conference, and immediately checking out because the place is basically a worn out roadside motel.

So when I checked in here at the Holiday Inn, I was pleasantly surprised. The folks at the front desk were very accommodating, and helped me with my last minute reservation and check-in. My room was a very nice, clean, updated, spacious, and fresh. The bed was comfortable, and I liked having the choices of firm and soft pillows.

If I'm ever back at Opryland, this will be my first pick.

1  Thank thegov
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This hotel was very conveniently located - across the street from the Opryland hotel and also a back road entrance to the mall. Great breakfast. Close to many good restaurants. Rrestaurants within walking distance, shuttles to location attractions. Room was clean, staff friendly. would stay here again and would recommend if traveling to area.

Room Tip: Always request room above first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mark l
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. It was close to many attractions in Nashville. A bit of a drive to get into Nashville city. Great breakfast. Close to many good restaurants. We didn't stay long enough to sample all! We would like to return.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently for a weekend away in Nashville. We looked at hotels downtown but there were incredibly expensive! This hotel was very conveniently located - across the street from the Opryland hotel and also a back road entrance to the mall, which was very convenient since we went there to eat and go to the movies. Close to the exit as well so we could hop on and get anywhere in town quickly. Nice clean hotel that looks new. Comfortable bed. We liked the convenience & cost-savings of the free breakfast, but I have to say it wasn't that great. The biscuit was hard as a rock that I tried (my husband got one that was OK at least) and the bacon was paper thin while the sausage links were all shriveled up looking. So, not great, but edible and it was free after all. We stayed 2 nights and had a good stay. Much more affordable than staying downtown, nice room and lobby area, quiet and convenient location. I would definitely recommend it and return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank missjulie77
Reviewed August 14, 2013

stayed at this hotel for business on a Sunday night, easy travel from airport, restaurants within walking distance, shuttles to location attractions. Room was clean, staff friendly. would stay here again and would recommend if traveling to area for fun.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our stay was just this past weekend in Aug 2013. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly (especially Kevin). Breakfast had a lot of variety of hot and cold foods. We stayed in a king suite and it was very roomy and clean. Great deal for the money - close to the Opry, Gaylord Opryland Resort, Opry Mills and other sites in Music Valley. The best part was the the free shuttle. They took to our Opry show and picked us up so we did not have to the fight the traffic or parking.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland
Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland
Best Western Suites Near Opryland
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville
8 mi away
Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland? Share your experiences!