Econo Lodge North
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$299
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
HotelIndigo.com
$332
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewssoap shampooplenty of fast foodwaffle housecontinental breakfast ismicrowave and mini fridgedecent place to staysec tournamentworked perfectlylarge flat screen tvbeds were comfortableminute drivean older hotelreception deskcoffee makerdowntown nashvillewould stay here againearly check
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here just for the night, but the staff was very friendly. For the cost, it was exactly what we needed - a clean room to sleep in with nice staff to tell us the good places to go in Nashville. The family who owns it works really hard and it pays off. The shower was hot and good water pressure, and we slept well all night, no problems in the room, average WiFi speeds, and nice flat screen TVs. I definitely recommend this hotel if you need a cheap room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Caty D
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel is by far the worst hotel that I have ever stayed at. It deffinately gives Econo Lodge a bad name. I normally don't include pictures but in this case it is a must. If I had not already commited to paying with credit card I would have left. The main lobby was a joke as it smelled of greasy food. It consisted of a beaten up couch and a counter where they served a so called breakfast. The room itself smelled old and musty and by trying to spray with a deodorizer only made it worse. The doors were beat up and the bathroom door looked as if an animal were locked in and tried to scratch and bite its way out. The breakfast was also a joke. If you are going to advertise breakfast then at least have something you can call that. Breakfast bar in main "room"aka lobby consisted of coffee, milk. water downed juice and celo wrapped rolls and not sure what else. Needless to say we did not bother to eat there. No place to sit etc. The area chosen was to be on the outskirts of the downtown area which it was but also was down right run down. There was a pool available but had no desire to get into it. Motel staff not friendly nor helpful. When asked for a new HBO Guide was told to look it up on the internet, but she ended up looking on hers. Not a good experience.

Room Tip: Choose another HOTEL
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank whouwhoami
Reviewed June 7, 2014

It was kind of iffy when we entered the lobby. It was clean but it looked kind of shady and outdated. I was pleasantly surprised when we entered our room. It was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The location was not the best. Saw a few homeless looking people lurking around, but only stayed one night and not sure if I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed June 2, 2014

In looking for a place to stay overnight on my way elsewhere, I combed over so many other budget type hotels and came up with this one. Some of the reviews were not as favorable as I would like, but this hotel has been making renovations so I took a chance. Apparently they just finished putting new flat screens in each room with new mattresses as well. The breakfast was typical continental style with is mostly sugar which I am restricted from, so I opted for the Waffle House across the road or a McDonald's or other choices nearby. The low price or great value for the room was a plus. The AC/Heat was a newer unit and no problems. Larger rooms and the area felt safe enough by myself to fill the car with gas at 10 p.m. Had an opportunity to use the pool which was very nice and good temperature too. Definitely will visit again when in Nashville area and will recommend to others.

Room Tip: I had room 134 and a little more bright at night, and would be my choice but the other end of the hotel also seems okay but with the pool could be a bit more noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Sue K
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The lobby was not very welcoming, and it was the same room where they had cereal displayed on a counter. I'm assuming that was the continental breakfast. Our room smelled musty and unclean. The carpet felt dirty and the entire room seemed dark. Corners of the rooms were dusty and the area of this hotel seemed shady. Price is great but I guess if you pay cheap, you get cheap. Very unsatisfied and will no longer stay at an Econo Lodge hotel because of this visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family