My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night, on our way through Nashville. The hotel is very easy to find, and is close to the road. When we checked in, we found that our "king room" had been upgraded to a "king suite." Very nice surprise! We were able park directly behind the hotel, which was also convenient.
The king suite was a narrow room, in which the first thing you come to is the bathroom, then a sitting area with a sofa, coffee table, desk, dresser with a TV on top, and hutch with mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Just beyond this room divider was the bed area with a king size bed, overstuffed chair, another chest of drawers with a TV on it, and the window overlooking the front parking lot. Having the separate sitting area was nice, because it gave us someplace else to relax and watch TV besides sitting on the bed, but having the bedroom area partitioned off from this room gave it a very cramped feeling. If there had been more than two of us in this room it would have made conversation very difficult.
I did have an issue with the bathroom sink. The sink has a modern design, and was very wide, and extremely shallow (maybe 3 inches deep? Maybe?), with a flat bottom. When I lifted the lever on the faucet to turn it on, the first thing that happened was the spray of water hit the bottom of the sink, and splashed everywhere, completely soaking the shirt I was wearing. I guess the fact that the water pressure was really good is a positive thing, but that sink design was for the birds!
My biggest complaint is how loud the air conditioning unit is. I don't know if they are all that way, or just the one in our room, but it ran so loudly that I had trouble sleeping....and that's not usually a problem. It did cool the room effectively, but when it was running it roared.
The included hot breakfast was pretty standard fare. Nothing special, but nothing to complain about either, and it saved us time from having to find breakfast in a restaurant on our way out of town.
Our room was clean, the internet wasn't too speedy, but it was there, and the bed was comfortable. Overall our experience was good, but the loud air conditioning unit would make me think twice about staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville Airport, TN, where guests are treated to quality services like free high-speed Internet access and a fitness center while staying near all the iconic attractions of Music City. Situated just five minutes from the Nashville International Airport (BNA), the hotel's location is just a short drive from the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Nashville Zoo. Guests enjoy comfortable, stylish rooms and suites, complimentary chocolate chip cookies, a business center, the Read It & Return Lending Library SM and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. When your stay is over, the hotel offers free shuttle service to the airport, so your travels can be truly stress-free. 100% Non smoking Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
- Country Inn Nashville Airport
- Nashville Country Inn