Review Highlights
Great adventure, bring your own water!

I looked all over trying to find the answer to this question- how do you make reservations to use... read more

Reviewed today
tryingtohaveitall
Columbus, Ohio
Fun Outing for My Kids

My children, ages 11 and 14, and I spent about 1.5 hours at Adventure Park recently. I initially... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
kylem05

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $55.00
from $18.00
from $59.00
from $88.88
More Info
All reviews great workout different levels all ages safety equipment color coded ropes courses staff was super helpful porta potties challenging enough always felt safe zip lining team building year olds great afternoon three hours an absolute blast super fun
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Our rising 7th grade Girl Scout troop went for several hours one afternoon. It was very safe, exciting, challenging but doable too. We had all levels of fitness and they all were busy and engaged the entire time. They didn't get to all of it so they could def go back!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

My wife and I went o the park and had a great time the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Started out doing yellow, and then went to green and blue. When family comes to visit we will be taking them to the park to have a great time once again. Thank you very much, Adventure Park, at Nashville.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Did both yellow and green courses and would done the blue if we didn't loose so much time due to storm. Staff was great. Really no complaints at all. Just wish each path was color coded all the way through or marked with flags. My family and I look forward to doing it again and loved the grand opening discount.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a lot of fun with our 3 children (8, 6, and 4). My oldest did yellow and green courses. The 6-year-old did the playground and yellow courses on the big park. The 4-year-old went through both houses on the playground several times. Staff was friendly and helpful. Booking was easy online. It was plenty cool in the trees. Picnic tables and water fountain available. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We loved it! My nine year old son and I had a blast! Loved that it was in town (near the JCC) and not a long drive away. Online booking was a breeze. We did all of the waivers online and were able to walk up, get a harness and start listening to the training. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. It was too crowded when we went so we were able to do 2 yellow and 2 green courses. We attempted a blue course and they cheered my son on and when he decided “I’ve had enough challenge” they gracefully lowered us to the ground! We felt encouraged and safe the entire visit. Can’t wait to go back!!!! Love that you can take a picnic- on our list for next time!