“Amazing!!”

The Adventure Park at Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Adventure Park is a lot more than just zip lines, alone. You’ll discover a forest full of tree platforms that are connected by challenge bridges of one kind or another -- ropes, cables, swings, rolling elements, all kinds of fun challenges. You "climb" from tree to tree via these "crossings" which, of course, include, zip lines! Climbing challenges suitable for kids, adults, and families.
Reviewed June 26, 2018

If you want to feel challenged and have a great time this is the place to be at! The staff is fun, friendly and very helpful. My friends and I had a great time trying as many of the courses as we could. I will definitely go back and will recommend this place to others!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Our rising 7th grade Girl Scout troop went for several hours one afternoon. It was very safe, exciting, challenging but doable too. We had all levels of fitness and they all were busy and engaged the entire time. They didn't get to all of it so they could def go back!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

My wife and I went o the park and had a great time the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Started out doing yellow, and then went to green and blue. When family comes to visit we will be taking them to the park to have a great time once again. Thank you very much, Adventure Park, at Nashville.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Did both yellow and green courses and would done the blue if we didn't loose so much time due to storm. Staff was great. Really no complaints at all. Just wish each path was color coded all the way through or marked with flags. My family and I look forward to doing it again and loved the grand opening discount.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a lot of fun with our 3 children (8, 6, and 4). My oldest did yellow and green courses. The 6-year-old did the playground and yellow courses on the big park. The 4-year-old went through both houses on the playground several times. Staff was friendly and helpful. Booking was easy online. It was plenty cool in the trees. Picnic tables and water fountain available. I definitely recommend this place.