“Tavern at Bobby”

Sun, 10/13
8:00 PM
Ranked #300 of 2,585 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Tavern at the Bobby Hotel is a small restaurant with a very cool vibe. It is a nice place, but casual. Our service was outstanding. The food was pretty good. My favorite item was the ice cream sandwich dessert. Lavender ice cream between 2 snickerdoodles worked perfectly. The creole shrimp appetizer was great too. I just wish they had served it with bread to sop up the delicious sauce. We ubered here, but I think you can valet park. They do take reservations.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious I fell in love ! The host , I believe her name was Nicole was the BEST! She checked up on us , made us laugh & even recommended places for us to go after our brunch !!! I will most definitely be back

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We stopped in one morning and sat on the patio to watch Nashville walk by while we enjoyed some breakfast.My avocado toast was delicious and my husband really enjoyed his eggs, bacon, and English muffin as well. Nice server - very friendly and attentive. Would definitely eat here again.They also have a great bar on the roof that was pretty awesome!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Can't go wrong getting up and enjoying coffee/breakfast in this indoor/outdoor cafe. Pricing was along with everywhere else but the service was wonderful.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Nice little coffee and tea menu, love all the smiling employees. Assorted pastries and small food menu. Enjoyed people watching on the patio.

Date of visit: July 2019