“Back Again!”

Grand Old Golf, Games & GoKarts
More attraction details
Owner description: Family entertainment complex with 3 miniature golf courses, a gokart track, and a large gameroom: Fun for the whole family.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We enjoyed this golf course so much we decided to make a point to return. We really think it is a hidden gem. The holes are fun and there is a breeze and shade. It is kept up well, and the staff is nice. There are three different courses and you can add on to play more for a reduced rate if you want to keep going.

2  Thank Kris B
There are newer reviews for Grand Old Golf, Games & GoKarts

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Me and my Boyfriend went here on July 27, 2013. It was amazing! They had remodeled it since the last time I have gone there! It has three different put put courses, all ranging in difficulty! There are very unique holes that i believe anyone would enjoy! I recommend this place to anyone! I have absolutely no complaints! It is such a peaceful and fun places! with a small arcade inside and has go karts that are very fun and popular!

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS. I'LL GLADLY ANSWER
Me and my boyfriend are gonna go there when he comes back down in October! Fun for a Great Price!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I took my family there and we had a wonderful time. The prices are very reasonable. $8 for 18 holes. The course is beautiful! They have taken great care to it. Very Impressed!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

You must follow the rules to the T at this place, no rough housing at all. Short ride time, just save your $$.

3  Thank TNMomLisa
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a fun place to play mini golf. The challenging course was very good, and I enjoyed the fact that it did not have silly things like windmills etc. It just had good slopes, rocks and water hazards. It was one of the better courses I have played. The plantings were nice and the walk through the property was fine. The arcade looked OK, maybe a bit small. The go karts were enjoyed by the kids in our party, and they had a good long time on the track. Overall a very fun time and I would recommend it.

1  Thank StargirlGA