“Run Down”

Grand Old Golf, Games & GoKarts
More attraction details
Owner description: Family entertainment complex with 3 miniature golf courses, a gokart track, and a large gameroom: Fun for the whole family.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

While I did enjoy the multiple min-golf courses, the entire facility has seen better days. The go-cart track does not compare with others I have seen in Tennessee.

Jeff W, General Manager at Grand Old Golf, Games & GoKarts, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

I'm glad you enjoyed our mini golf courses. You visited our property at the time it felt the effects of a busy spring, summer and fall. We are beginning major renovations and upgrades. We just purchased new furniture for our corporate party area, and will install a new deck with walkways to all 3 golf courses in the next two months. In addition, our golf courses are getting a complete new sound system and speakers. In reference to our gokarts each winter our mechanic does a thorough inspection of each kart. We paint, upholster and put new bumpers on each kart. We pull then out one at a time since we're open year round We just bought 3 new karts which will be in service next year. Safety, security, and enjoyment are our priorities for each customer. We may not have the most glamorous track but we are very proud of our karts . They are the fastest around, and we give the longest ride. Please come back in the spring and let us know what you think.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My girlfriend and I had an excellent time! Besides when the two of us were in Ocean City, this was the best minigolf I have ever seen experienced! The go-kart track was a little small, but they let us ride it for much longer than most places do. The arcade had a good variety of games, and after only $5 playing, we had enough tickets to get a jumbo deck of playing cards! xD
The staff was helpful ( a young man and woman), and the young woman was very friendly.

A huge plus was that it's open every day! We went on a Thursday, and were the only people there. It was fantastic.

We will definitely go again to play the other two minigolf courses.

1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed November 5, 2012

OK, you can't spend your whole time in BNA listening to music. Take the kids for the go karts. It is fun for all ages.

3  Thank HappyCamper409
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place has an old feel and the lighting isn't very great but it's always a good time. It's located right next door to an excellent Thai restaurant so you can have a meal and a round of putt-putt before riding the go-carts. Parking usually isn't bad and it's not very crowded most nights. We go out here often but I hate getting my butt kicked by my girlfriend in putt-putt!

1  Thank GREG L
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our kids love mini golf and we've been here two times. Lots of fun and unique courses to play on. We haven't played the challenge course but it looks like fun.

1  Thank howe156