“Clean, nice hotel!”

Ranked #87 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
bloomington
“Clean, nice hotel!”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

This hotel was very nice. Service personnel were knowledgable and friendly. Hotel was clean, had nice amenities. It was everything we wanted.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed September 27, 2010

We stayed at this hotel because it is one exit from the Nashville Airport. The location is convenient to the interstate, but far enough away that you don't hear the traffic. There are four other hotels/motels and a Cracker Barrel on the street. Making a left from that street to get back to the interstate can be tricky because there is no stoplight. The hotel is less than two years old and is still experiencing settling. We couldn't completely open the bathroom door because it scraped the tile. Also, the door's hinges squeaked terribly. The front desk was very apologetic and responsive to my complaint when we checked out. The friendly clerk said that she wished I had told them last night so they could have moved us to another room. I told her that I should have spoken up sooner, but I was just too tired and had already unpacked. The art deco styling of the lobby and guest rooms made me feel like I was in a Marriott; however, the exterior is a typical Comfort Suite. Room rates are very reasonable, especially for the size of the rooms. I really like having a separate seating area for watching television and having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The king mattress was SO comfortable! The breakfast included waffles and scrambled eggs, along with the typical fare. Depending on your location needs, this hotel is a good deal.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Memphis
Reviewed July 31, 2010

My wife, daughter and I stayed here during the 4th of July weekend. Even though we were about 20 minutes from downtown, we found this hotel to be very convenient. Rooms are kept very clean and comfortable. The swimming pool is one of the cleanest I have ever seen for a hotel chain. Service is top notch! We will return here when in the Nashville area!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Petit Clamart, France
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Little bit away from the major areas of the city but an awesome stay. Super comfortable beds in very large rooms. Slept like a baby and the staff was outstanding. Not a big breakfast fan but they do a great job here.

Will stay here each and every time we're in Nashville.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
Reviewed April 9, 2010

We were in Nashville for a spring break, family vacation with our 2 teenage boys. I had reserved a king suite with the pull out couch and also brought our aero bed along so there would be plenty of sleeping space. Got to the room, pulled out the pull-out couch and noticed there was no bedding so I went to the front desk to request some. I also asked Candy, the front desk clerk, if they had anything I could pad the pull-out with since it was very uncomfortable. She agreed with me, and then asked if I would like an additional king suite at no cost? WOW! She said since we weren't completely happy, they were willing to do that since the hotel wasn't full. So, for the price of one room, we got two. The rooms here are very clean, the beds are so comfy, (my husband said he slept like a baby here), and the free continental breakfast was delicious. We ordered pizza and wings for the boys from Sal's Pizza and they said it was delicious. It is within walking distance of the hotel. Nashville is a beautiful city and we will definitely be back. Thank you to Candy and Adrian at the hotel for making our stay so nice.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank imissmemphis
Opp, Alabama
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My wife, daughter, and I stayed in a 1 king bed suite with a sofa bed for one night on the way back home to Alabama on Spring Break. Here is a brief listing of the positives and negatives of our stay, in no particular order, as well as our overall impression.

POSITIVES:
The gentleman who checked us in was friendly and polite. You'd expect that just to be a given, but unfortunately...
The rooms were spacious and well-designed. It was the typical Comfort Suites layout, and we love they way they're set up.
The wireless high-speed internet was free and was indeed fast.
The rooms were well-lighted. Again, you'd just expect that to be a given. But we stayed at an upscale hotel earlier on this same trip, and the lighting left something to be desired. Not so here.
The bathroom was huge. I don't think we've ever seen a larger one. The water pressure was adequate, and there was plenty of hot water.
The room had a very nice flat screen TV with an ample selection of channels. The only negative about it was that the TV was a widescreen, but the picture wasn't. Wasted space.
The room was emaculately clean in all areas.
The iron in the room was very nice. I know, that doesn't sound all that important -- until you scortch a pair of pants because the iron is piece of junk. No problems with that here.
There were plenty of luggage carts available, both when we checked in and checked out. They were everywhere. That isn't always the case.
The property is 100% smoke-free -- no danger of getting a "non-smoking" room that actually isn't.
The air conditioner was very nice. It had an adjustable wall thermostat that let you set the room temperature where you wanted it. It was quiet and efficient.
The hotel is fairly new, and it still has that nice, new feel to it.
Our daughter slept on the sofa bed, and it was comfortable and well-designed.
Our bed was extremely soft and comfortable. We couldn't ask for any better.
Check out was smooth and fast.

NEGATIVES:
When we first attempted to enter our room, the key card wouldn't work. We had to take it down and get it re-keyed. No problem upon the second try. Just a little bit annoying after a long drive.
Our room was right across from the elevator. But I can't say that it was really a problem, because we weren't all that disturbed by it. Just not our first choice as far as location is concerned.
There were no sheets in the room for the sofa bed. We had to go to the front desk and request them. That might be their typical policy, and there might be a good reason for it. It was just a little annoying to make another trip downstairs when we weren't expecting it.
Breakfast was OK -- typical Comfort Suites items. The eggs were a little strange. They almost looked diced, not scrambled. My banana was rotten. Kind of disappointing. But overall not really that bad. The guy working the breakfast area was definitely on the ball.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
None of the negatives even comes close to equalling the positives of our stay. We enjoyed it, and we would certainly stay here again. For the money, I'm not sure it can be beaten. It will probably become our traditional Nashville stop!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank mhl6493
Southern U.S.
Reviewed January 9, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. There are so many positives, but the front desk staff is my favorite. They were friendly and helpful. Our personal favorite was the gentleman who worked the late afternoon to late evening shift. He is the epitomy of Southern hospitality!
I gave the location just a "2" because the hotel is not really immediately convenient to anything other than a Cracker Barrel and Waffle House. That being said, it is just a short drive to the Interstate and maybe just 15 minutes to downtown Nashville.
The decor in this hotel is just beautiful with a purple and green color scheme. The room we stayed in was very spacious. There was a nice seating area with armchair and sofa. We have stayed in several of the newer Comfort Suites, and they all seem to have been designed to block the view of the door while you are lying in bed. That makes the sleeping area feel kind of confined and claustrophobic, but we got used to it.
The lobby, breakfast area, and room furnishings were all very nice. I am sure one reason may be because the hotel is less than a year old, but they are in great condition now. I thought it was convenient that there was a guest laundry on every floor.
The only problem we had was understanding the housekeepers. They speak almost no English, and that can be a problem when you have a special request or need something.
The business center was nice with two computers. The drawback was that the only computer that allows you to print was the slowest one.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family