“Convenience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chattanooga, United States
“Convenience”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Convenience was the point of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn .Close to a number of good places to eat and easy to get around the city from there. But the price for parking was a turn off. Friendly staff all were willing to help and were pleasant to deal with.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

kyledzembo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Sarah M,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're very thankful you stayed with us during your trip as we know you have many choices. Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff. In regards to the parking, while there is a charge associated we do position ourselves to offer a parking rate lower than most of our competitors. We do hope you stay with us again. Thank you again for your time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt weekend of 11/22/13. Room was very clean and updated. The beds were really comfortable! Personnel were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great..11.95 for buffet plus made to order eggs/omelets. There is also a lunch buffet and a happy hr from 4 - 6 tho we were away at that time.
The location is perfect ..close to downtown but not so close to be noisy..free shuttle worked out great. They give you the shuttle number to call and they come in an extended van within 10 mins.
We loved all the bars with live bands..such great music every place we went! Nice not to worry about driving or paying cabs.

Betty S,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us during your trip to Nashville! As you pointed out we are conveniently located and our shuttle makes for a very stress free visit to Nashville. Thank you also for commented on the staff, we really appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit!
Savannah, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

staff was extremely helpful on making suggestions of what to do, arranging transportation, and storing my luggage. Also, i arrived early and was accommodated quickly. Overall a great experience. the location is perfect, convenient to many things, and easy to get to from the airport. free transport anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Stephanie T
kyledzembo, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Stephanie T,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled your time spent with us was AWESOME! :) Nashville truly has much to offer from dining, to night life, to historic venues, and it seems like you were able to experience many of those things. We're glad we were able to be a part of your experience and assist with recommendations. We look forward to your next visit!
Machesney Park, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Extremely friendly front desk staff, very clean room and bathroom, super quiet (no noise from the hallways or outside), convenient parking (nice to have the option of valet or self-park). All hotel employees I interacted with were helpful and warm.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

kyledzembo, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Constance M,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We're thrilled you really enjoyed your time with us! We have done a lot of work restaffing and retraining our staff. We set out to have a staff full of genuine, caring individuals. Thank you so much for noticing the efforts of the staff. We do hope you stay with us again very soon. Thank you again for your kind words.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel after arriving in Nashville late in the evening as I started my week. It is a very nice hotel but there is no free parking. In fact it was quite expensive parking. The rooms are very nice, comfortable and well kept. The staff is very friendly and helpful and if you want to be near downtown this hotel is well worth considering.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Jim B,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor. I'm glad to see that you overall enjoyed your time with us. As parking is a premium in Nashville there is a charge associated. However, you will notice that we offer a lower parking rate than that of our competitors. We do hope you stay with us again during your next trip to Nashville. Thank you again for your comments!
United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

There has never been a time in my life where I have been looking forward to providing feedback for service. The service I received during my recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn not only made me want to provide feedback about my positive experience, but it has also cemented me as a loyal customer in the future. My trip started off a little bumpy when I ended up starting my morning at 3:30 am to catch my flight to Nashville. After getting to the airport in Nashville at 8am my guest and I were extremely exhausted, and we phoned the hotel to see if there was any chance we could check in to our room early. The two gentlemen at the desk on the morning of November 8th were incredibly helpful, and when we arrived at the hotel less than 20 minutes after our phone call they had our key waiting for us to head up to our room. The fact that they went out of their way to have our room available at 8:30am so we could check in and sleep was so helpful, and their pleasant attitude made it even better. After catching up on some sleep we stopped by the front desk where the two gentlemen once again recommended an outstanding restaurant, and even provide a coupon for our meal. While the service provided might seem minor to some people it really stood out to me. Finally, I just want to say that this was my second outstanding visit to this particular Hilton Garden Inn. It was thanks to this visit that I will be attending graduate school at Vanderbilt University starting in the fall of 2014, and over the next two years my fiancee and I will have multiple family members and friends coming to visit for different events. I will recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to each and every person that comes to visit, and I can also say that I will be a loyal customer to this hotel during the many trips I take back to Vanderbilt after I graduate. Thank you so much for your great service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Jared K,

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words. I believe the gentlemen that took care of you when you arrived were Cheyne and Matthew. I will be sharing your comments regarding their service with them immediately. They both do a fantastic job taking care of our guests. Its associates like the two of them that set us apart from our neighbors. Also, CONGRATULATIONS on your acceptance into Vanderbilt's Graduate program! We look forward to being your second home during your tenure with Vandy! Thank you again for your kind words, we cannot express enough how much we appreciate you.
Hermitage, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I give this hotel five stars. The food was great! The staff was friendly and nice. The hotel room suite was the best hotel room I have ever stayed in. Would definitely stay here again. I couldn't have found a better hotel for my family and I. The hotel is in a good location.

Courtney F,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! We hold ourselves to the highest of standards when it comes to servicing our guests. It is always nice to get feedback from our guests confirming that we are able to provide what we set out to. We look forward to your next visit. Come see us again soon!