WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bremen, United States
“Worth a stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

The hotel is warm and inviting. The rooms are comfortable. The staff is excellent. The location is perfect. The only complaint we had was with the dining services for the bar and for dinner. Food was average. The servers were not up to Hilton standards.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Charles L
Justin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Charles L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to that you had a good experience. We strive to bring a great experience to every guest. I look forward to having you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Fort Wayne, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The outside noise level was high - I could hear the traffic from 8 stories up. The bed was lumpy. The cable TV service was poor. The hot tub was out of order the first day - I was promised it would be working that day. I requested the staff inform me of it working - I never received the confirmation at all and the hot tub was not up and working until late morning the next day. The internet would come and go and the billing had to be corrected.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Justin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Susan T,

I am sorry to here of the issues you had during your stay. We strive to maintain a well kept property and provide great customer service. Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to personally address the issues with you.
La Quinta, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and accommodating staff. We were first given a non-smoking room on the 2nd floor that smelled like someone in it before smoked like a chimney. They changed us out to the 6th floor in what felt like an upgrade. Very nice people on staff. Excellent stay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Brainwhosover,

Thank you for the good comments on our staff. I'm glad we were able to help make your stay enjoyable after the mishap at check in. I hope to see you back in nashville soon.
United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Pros

Upgraded to a suite which was nice considering I am only a silver member now
Extremely friendly staff (valet and front desk) They are extremely personable, all of them.
Vanderbilt area is great
Nice staff at dinner. Food was good. I enjoyed the fried cheese and salad with chicken.

Con

The only con was the extremely and I mean extremely low water pressure in the shower. Might just be specific to that room.

But I would definitely stay again. It's a little pricey but in par with other neighboring hotels. You pay that when you stay in good areas.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Justin B, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Eurobound,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt. It is always great to here good things about the staff and the food. We hope to see you back in Nashville soon!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Hotel was nice and clean. Good breakfast, cooked to order (but a little pricey). Bar is good spot and bartender for the night, Edward, was awesome. Location is good - short walk to bars/restaurants and longer walk/short drive to main strip.

G Man

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Justin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear G Man,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Edward is certainly a character and we enjoy having him around. We look forward to having you back next time your in Nashville.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel has Bed Bugs. I recently stayed in Rm. 325 and have noticed several bites all over my body. I spoke with the GM of the property and he said he had someone check the room and did not discover any bed bugs in the room. I assured him I have pictures of the bites and they follow bed bug bite patterns. My wife is a physician assistant and also verified they look like bed bug bites. Please be careful as this is a terrifying problem and we are scared if one of them caught a ride in our luggage from this hotel. Absolutely poor response from mgmt saying that there is no issue when I have proof in the bites on my body!!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
14 Thank ViK0816
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to apologize for your unfortunate experience. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We have had a professional exterminator thoroughly inspect the room in which you stayed in and it was given a clean bill of health with no sign of any kind of insects present.
Cambridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good experience. The hotel is a little out of the way, but they have a free shuttle bus that leaves every 20 minutes and takes you to just about anywhere you want. They will even pick you up when you call. I asked for a spoon as I eat gluten free cereal and the front desk person personally dropped everything to get one from the kitchen. Such service! The hotel and rooms were clean and the fitness center actually had dumbells and bench.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear lcf02139,

Thank you for sharing a little about your stay. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the comments about the staff as well. I will be certain to pass your thoughts along. We strive to make every guest stay the very best, and I know they will be happy to see they made an impact on yours. Thank you for staying, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.