“Best Country Music Shop we came across”

Ernest Tubb Record Shop
Book In Advance
More Info
$37.15*
and up
Nashville Comedy Sing-Along Guided Tour
Ranked #11 of 121 Shopping in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Started by the legendary country music artist Ernest Tubb in 1947. Ernest Tubb was a member of the Grand Ole Opry, country Music Hall of Fame and Music City Hall of Fame. We offer music lovers a large selection of Country, Bluegrass and Gospel Music, Cd's, DVD's, Books, Songbook's & Instructional materials. Free concerts at all locations throughout the year.
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Great to walk through the Ernest Tubb tour bus imagining what the walls of it would say if it could talk!! Found some great CD's and books there that I would never be able to get back in Australia at really good prices. I could have stayed there for hours but the kids had other things on their mind. give yourself plenty of time to look through the CD's and leave the kids behind.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"stage"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed April 20, 2011

We stopped at both the Broadway Ernest Tubb Record Shop and the location next to the Midnight Jamboree Theatre near the Opry. Both were great!

Ernest Tubb was one of my father's absolute favorite performers. This made the journey to the Music Valley Drive record shop especially meaningful for me with Ernest's 1970's tour bus and quite a bit of other memorabilia there.

You will see creative marketing throughout both stores. Nice options. The spirit of Ernest Tubb is alive and well in Nashville due to the efforts of those connected to the shop and Jamboree. Life is as it should be in Nashville with his spirit still strong there/

I would LOVE to attend the Midnight Jamboree if our schedules allow in Nashville another time.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

Cute little record/cd shop with some other souveniers. It's the site of the midnite jamboree staqe and I just think it's worth checking out once!

1  Thank christie584
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I loved this please got alot of my favorite country cd's for a reasonable price they have a adult magazine collection, dvd collection and record collection as well very interesting!!