“Delicious!!!!”

NoBaked Cookie Dough
Order Online
Ranked #27 of 67 Dessert in Nashville
Reviewed June 1, 2019

Visiting from Seattle, this was something we had to scratch off our bucket list, as we don't have this little piece of Heaven back home. Everything about this place is wonderful! If you're undecided they will let you try sample spoons until you find the one you want. I should warn you though, each sample is so good you'll probably end up even more undecided because you'll want to order them all. My daughter got cookies and cream and after much deliberation I finally decided on Red Velvet and I had no regrets.

The servings come in different sizes, from 1 to 3 scoops, served in a bowl or a sugar cone. The cookie dough itself is rich and a little goes a long way. Just one scoop hit the spot for me. However, if you are ambitious, go for the multiple scoops. I did mention that you'll be undecided after sampling them so why not order your top 3.

The ladies serving the cookie dough were just as sweet as the product they were selling. Even if the cookie dough wasn't great, just chatting it up with the employees makes it a great visit to the shop. But you don't have to worry about that. You'll love both the treat and the hospitality.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I have never been to a Cookie Dough parlor before, but this is the coolest place ever! AND the cookie dough is amazing! It is very rich, so even a small cup could last while. There are several flavors including brownie and peanut butter. If you would like to add toppings, there are chocolate chips, nuts, etc. They will even bake the cookie dough for you and add ice cream on top!!

Reviewed March 29, 2019

You've got to go to the NoBaked Cookie Dough shop. What a great find! The counter help was gracious and friendly (they'll let you sample before you buy). And the treat, I'll not call it food, is exceptional. Almost sinfully great. Go.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2019

I had never heard of this place before (come to find out there's one about 15 min away from me back Massachusetts.) I had the regular cookie dough w/reeses pieces. It was sooo good. I would've loved to have tried different ones, they all look so good. The place is very cute inside and has tables for sitting. We went when it was dark and only found a parking spot near the park across the street from them....sadly we saw a drug deal going on and were a bit nervous to get out, so we waited in the car until that was all taken care of. The park at night is unsettling with many people milling about...that's the only negative I have about this place. We did not go during daylight.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

We weren't looking for cookie dough, but we saw this place while parking to check out the Parthenon. We ended up with a scoop of cholate chip and a scoop of brownine...both were yummy! The lady working the counter was super friendly and chatted with us quite a bit. This was a fun find.