Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Beautiful views

Fantastic views and a pleasant place to hang out. We had a business reception and the food was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
150hotelnightsayear
Durham, North Carolina
via mobile
Bachelorette Party

Reviewed August 4, 2019
Staci D

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $15.00
from $38.17
from $55.00
from $94.50
More Info
All reviews views are amazing hot chicken smashed avocado music city bartender rocks bars
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Westin and on our third night stopped by our room after dinner to drop our things off. Decided to go to the rooftop bar for a nightcap. Arrived and were asked for ID; my boyfriend had his and I didn’t since i left my purse in the room. No big deal, we have kids in college so i look barely over 21, plus we were staying at the hotel for over $500 a night. I politely explained i left my purse in the room, we offered to show our room key and asked for the manager. No dice. I had been served all over town never showing an ID. They were not busy and turned us away. We did not return to the rooftop bar and will not return to the hotel.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank stephaliciois
Reviewed August 4, 2019

John was an absolutely AMAZING bartender! I plan to visit again with my husband in a few months. We had such a great time, and John provided such great customer service to his patrons :)

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Staci D
Reviewed July 20, 2019

The coolest Westin, way cooler than the JW...pool bar area is awesome, music was too loud...the apps were not good....drinks were ok. last time here was much better...and, we love Westin...

1  Thank 893dennisz
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

I only gave it a three for the view. Go up, take a pic & leave. It’s beautiful up there, best view of Nashville for sure & the music was even good. But If it’s hot outside, it’s miserable even by the bar. My makeup ran directly off of my face. And my drink was $15!

1  Thank Tribezo
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Pool is crowded and the bar is slow and expensive. Small selection on the menu. If you are staying at the hotel, take a short walk to excellent restaurants in the area for a better experience. Views are nice.

1  Thank Chris C