TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Rabbit Hold

Great activity for teens. Very active. Great way to get exercise. Be prepared to feed them when... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Katie H
Tullahoma, Tennessee
A great way to kill an hour

I have recently succumbed to the VR craze and have visited a couple of VR places whilst on my... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
travallyouneedtoknow
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $94.50
from $55.00
from $36.12
from $49.16
More Info
All reviews shooting arrows gaming experience church street year olds escape game lots of fun gear gamers blast galaga immersive pyramids creed virtual graphic instructions exercise
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I thought this was Fake News... nope!!!

My mind is boggled!! Worth every penny!

I went alone but it would be better with friends because some of the games are way better multiplayer for sure!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

This place was a blast! The staff are all extremely helpful and nice, and the equipment is state of the art. I went with my friend who are serious PC gamers and my girlfriend who couldn't beat a tree stump in Smash bros if she had a year, but they had games that were perfect for each of us. I will definitely be coming back as soon as I can. I couldn't recommend this place enough.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

First time experiencing virtual reality and what an experience it was! Words aren't enough to describe the joy and amazement one has when they first experience the world of virtual reality and The Rabbit Hole VR is definitely the best place to try it first hand. Great selection of games and a very helpful and friendly staff. I recommend it for people of all ages.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Once you put on the mask it's feels surreal, like you're the character playing in the game on a quest to success. It's a MUST go to. I went with my friends and we destroyed some zombies in the multiplayer zombie game. Highly recommend if you want a great time.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

This was my first time ever doing virtual reality. The owner was very kind, helpful and professional. He assisted me with basic navigation of the unit and the step by step tutorial through the VR gear was perfect. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try some new, exciting, and fun. Great atmosphere and the rates are very reasonable. I will be sure to make a visit every time I am in town!!!