“everything I heard was true...”
Review of Lovelace Cafe

Lovelace Cafe
Ranked #510 of 2,428 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed June 11, 2019

What a great place. I was planning on getting breakfast until I saw the fried chicken they brought out for another customer. I can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed June 5, 2019

The name is actually the Loveless Cafe, and the food is fabulous. Can't recommend this place enough. If you go on the weekend, expect a long wait (but it's well worth it); you can walk around the property and visit a number of gift shops while waiting. The biscuits are some of the best I've ever tried. We had breakfast, and it was exceptional. The friend chicken is juicy. They also serve homemade preserves. This is also a historical landmark.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank M7053EDmaryp
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Generally good food. Pass on the steak but try the biscuits and chicken! Preserves are good too. Interesting landmark.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Came here again as a local and I must say that even tho I Ordered the chicken salad, it was pretty tasty! My gson wanted pancakes for dinner! Service was great and sever was super nice thinking we were out of towners!! But.... the biscuits are to die for with the amazing jay they serve with them. Never had them better!! Try it out and u will dream of those amazing little biscuits!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Love, love , love, loveless!! Soooo good! My husband and I visited in late June and still can’t stop talking about it! The food was delicious and I can’t get enough of their peach jelly! I brought some home with me and almost finished the jar . Guess it’s time to go back!

Date of visit: June 2018