Tripadvisor
Nashville
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tried moonshine for the 1st time.

Matt547852
Beautiful experience

jimmystearns

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $94.50
from $99.00
from $55.00
from $43.65
More Info
All reviews salted caramel free tasting chocolate silk sweet tea taste testing bubble wrap opry mills mall mason jar free deal great tasting experience cool merchandise unique flavors bought several a great job explaining fun stop explained everything ole smoky
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The free taste testing they offer is great. I have no idea what to expect, but after Chasity walked us through all the flavors and explanations, it made more sense and had us wanting to buy a few for home.
Chasity was great and had us walking out with 4 jars and a T-shirt by the end. Bought the Sweet tea...it didn't make it past the weekend when we got home. It was that delicious.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’m so glad that I decided to stop by this store. I didn’t realize that they had so many flavors! Aren was exemplary in assisting me with learning about how everything was made and with tasting some amazing flavors. I will be coming back and I definitely am bringing some friends and family.

Thank you!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

This was a fun experience. I found out about it from a card from a hotel attraction display.
The staff is good and the moonshine is very smooth. They are very strict with the ids.
They have 12 regular flavors, and I think it was 2 special ones. The tastes come in the little communion cups, which is the perfect amount. You don't have to try them all, ie if you hate salted caramel, don't have it, because the flavors are pretty spot on. I am not sure which my favorite was.
It is free, but there are tip jars.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

I always take people in here who are visiting us from out of state. This place is so fun and their moonshine tasting is perfect! Tons of flavors! When we were there, Chastity was the staff member behind the bar, she knows her stuff! This place has the best smelling candles also- they are my favorite!

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Chasity was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend stopping by this distillery.